Premiership Race Wide Open

Remove this Banner Ad

understudy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2002
North East
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wasnt overly impressed with St Kilda or Brisbane on Saturday night - has me thinking the race is pretty wide open and there are some very good value odds to be had. Can't remember the race being so wide open for quite a while. Brisbane and St Kilda are way too short at the tab imo.

BRISBANE $3.00
ST KILDA $3.75
PORT ADELAIDE $5.50
ESSENDON $10.00
SYDNEY $13.00
MELBOURNE $14.00
FREMANTLE $15.00
COLLINGWOOD $35.00
WEST COAST $51.00
ADELAIDE $61.00
GEELONG $71.00
HAWTHORN $71.00
KANGAROOS $81.00
RICHMOND $101.00
CARLTON $126.00
WESTERN BULLDOGS $151.00

Originally posted by Gopies 2002
West Coast @ $51 is worth a few dollars.
Not with Gardiner out for the season.

Originally posted by Minkus_Swan
Seeing the current odds for Fremantle, make me glad that I put money on them at the start of the season. I think they were $31.
How much did you put on them. I think you have wasted your money!!! A very good team but they won't win the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Kenny_01
I reckon the Demons at $14 are still good odds.

There is no chance of the Premiership flag going to Demon Land.

In my opinion, the 3 clubs who have the ability and form to win the premiership are St Kilda, Essendon and Brisbane.

Originally posted by whythelongface
How much did you put on them. I think you have wasted your money!!! A very good team but they won't win the flag.

$30, so it's not that much. They should make the top 4, so they are a big chance - it's just a hunch that I have.

Originally posted by Shaitan

In my opinion, the 3 clubs who have the ability and form to win the premiership are St Kilda, Essendon and Brisbane.

I'm not so sure. I reckon they will suprise this year. And when they are in form, they are extremely difficult to beat at the MCG which will come in handy for them.

Not saying they will the flag, but I think $14 are decent odds.

Good thing is, Melbourne match up really well against St. Kilda & Brisbane (as well as Port)... We can match it with the big guns, I'm more worried about losing to Geelong...

brisbane is the only team that i can see us struggling against

we have beatin saints like last 9 times

we have it all to match the sainters and beat em

as for port we always thrash em at the G and put up a good fight at AAMI

i think lions and saints deserve to be clear favourites but then swans, bombers, dees are all even for me IMO

freo just arnt quite there yet but on the rise for sure

Originally posted by Red_Devil_04
Good thing is, Melbourne match up really well against St. Kilda & Brisbane (as well as Port)... We can match it with the big guns, I'm more worried about losing to Geelong...

:p

We'll beat you in a couple of weeks with our impeccable record at Skilled Stadium against the Demons :)

Looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Race Wide Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back