Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2003
A pineapple under the sea
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
At the ripe old age of 56 I am now going to get my first tattoo.

I was told by a friend that I should not just get a Tigers Shield as a tattoo should be a work of art. I have no idea what to get but would appreciate any suggestions or designs you might have.

What is everyone else getting??

31d7c8228cdc95b103f04f2cf30a6c32

Apparently Jake King before the game offered a 20% discount to any Tiger wanting to get a Tiger tattoo if the Tigers won.

I think I'll just watch the replay again....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Jake King's suggested design. I was thinking that I might get it personalised a bit by using similar font to Geeky Grubs' picture above.

I am also thinking about getting claw mark on either side.

What do you think?

Attachments

• single richmond logo (1).png
    single richmond logo (1).png
    42.5 KB · Views: 261
  • single richmond logo (1).png
    single richmond logo (1).png
    42.5 KB · Views: 434
  • single richmond logo (1).jpg
    single richmond logo (1).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 195
  • single richmond logo (1).jpg
    single richmond logo (1).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 201
Hey Guys, Ive had a few request for Tattoo Lines from my Tiger Premiers Illustration. For anyone keen here they are.

Poster available for sale here: www.timmcfarlin.com
0SutxbR.jpg

FpwdpsM.jpg

Geez that's sick. Can already see my bank balance depleting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem with our logo is yellow does not last, especially if you get it somewhere where it will see a lot of sun. I have some yellow on my ribs so it barely ever see sun and it's gone not even 5 years later

Problem with our logo is yellow does not last, especially if you get it somewhere where it will see a lot of sun. I have some yellow on my ribs so it barely ever see sun and it's gone not even 5 years later
All black.

I avoid getting colour. If I'm going to get one, the design needs to be bang on.

I avoid getting colour. If I'm going to get one, the design needs to be bang on.

Yeah you can prob get away with leaving the yellow out anyway

1gK6jOjhLIVPuGL7c6cHRwvXHWk45LQdA9aeI7JDp51IG03i4egFyIN_Nw_d58HtmxQlhOXYQ4QuDXtJ1UxX

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back