Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive been booked in for a few months now to get my leg done so I'm gonna get him to throw a richmond premiers 17' on me somewhere just gotta leave space for the next flags ;)

Getting my design drawn up by my tattoo artist fairly soon. I'll be there for the drawing so I've got a fair amount of creative control, won't need to say much though as the bloke is a gun. My design is symmetrical, a mean tiger head over the premiership cup, both paws holding it with all claws showing. Just a simple 2017 in thick bold at the bottom with plenty of room to add more years.

Will post the designs as soon as they're drawn up.

Hey Guys, Ive had a few request for Tattoo Lines from my Tiger Premiers Illustration. For anyone keen here they are.

Poster available for sale here: www.timmcfarlin.com
0SutxbR.jpg

FpwdpsM.jpg
nice dingo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem with our logo is yellow does not last, especially if you get it somewhere where it will see a lot of sun. I have some yellow on my ribs so it barely ever see sun and it's gone not even 5 years later

Must have been a shitty tattooist lol, I have a sleeve on my right arm and a giant tiger on my upper arm that is colored in, it's seen plenty of sunlight and hasn't faded and I'm coming up on almost 5 years now.

Must have been a shitty tattooist lol, I have a sleeve on my right arm and a giant tiger on my upper arm that is colored in, it's seen plenty of sunlight and hasn't faded and I'm coming up on almost 5 years now.

Yellow or orange though?

Yeah you can prob get away with leaving the yellow out anyway

1gK6jOjhLIVPuGL7c6cHRwvXHWk45LQdA9aeI7JDp51IG03i4egFyIN_Nw_d58HtmxQlhOXYQ4QuDXtJ1UxX
I like the Black and white idea, then under Est.... have Premiers, then under that 2017..... it allows the addition of future years ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back