Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of getting this in my wrist:

RUN
CHASE
_______
I like it i am thinking the exact same thing a tattoo that people ask what it means when they see it... i already have a massive tiger on my right arm as part of a sleeve anyway...
i saw on insta a few other people have got that looks good and i have room on my left wrist :)

Happened to wander past City of Ink yesterday. Jake King was sitting at the front desk. I thought I would be a bit mischievous with my Facebook friends by checking in and posting 'Time for the Premiership tattoo?!'

Got a few bites. A few hours later, I posted this picture along with: 'the design process was a bit rushed but I'm sure once they put in the colour, it'll look pretty good! Won't it?!
bad tatt.jpg
Then I sat back and let the good times roll.......I'm pretty easily amused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys, Ive had a few request for Tattoo Lines from my Tiger Premiers Illustration. For anyone keen here they are.

Poster available for sale here: www.timmcfarlin.com
0SutxbR.jpg

FpwdpsM.jpg

Poster of the year. Mad dog.

Loving the work coming out of city of ink. Not a flash person though so i wanna try get something different going and at the same time be able to add to it when we go back to back. :cool:

Still deciding on what to get...... i've seen many with our current Tiger logo with Premiers 2017..... I may just stick with that, although I want to incorporate the premiership cup somewhere..... Anyone know if City of Ink have a design in mind?

Still deciding on what to get...... i've seen many with our current Tiger logo with Premiers 2017..... I may just stick with that, although I want to incorporate the premiership cup somewhere..... Anyone know if City of Ink have a design in mind?

Id imagine they'd have a few. I'm going for some sort of tiger that's not necessarily our club logo, so it doesn't scream RFC. Probably get 2017 in Roman numerals incorporated into the Tiger too

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back