Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

987f3ccf73bbe0cab2541076e690c9f7.jpg

Griggs tatt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happened to wander past City of Ink yesterday. Jake King was sitting at the front desk. I thought I would be a bit mischievous with my Facebook friends by checking in and posting 'Time for the Premiership tattoo?!'

Got a few bites. A few hours later, I posted this picture along with: 'the design process was a bit rushed but I'm sure once they put in the colour, it'll look pretty good! Won't it?!
View attachment 423598
Then I sat back and let the good times roll.......I'm pretty easily amused.
Haha that tattooist is clearly one who likes to hide dicks in his work.
Look at the nose.

987f3ccf73bbe0cab2541076e690c9f7.jpg

Griggs tatt

Don't mind this. Doesn't allow for the three peat though.

Can't believe Ellis. He couldn't handle the pain so he hasn't got his coloured in yet. LOL

He goes on a footy field and has blokes running at him full pace, tackled into the ground ect but he couldn't handle the tatt!

Can't believe Ellis. He couldn't handle the pain so he hasn't got his coloured in yet. LOL

He goes on a footy field and has blokes running at him full pace, tackled into the ground ect but he couldn't handle the tatt!
Meanwhile his old man got the same tattoo and coloured in today.
Weak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the Mark Knight design.
The Tiger is too friendly.
The Tiger has to be a campaigner.
I'm just getting the logo with Richmond FC Est. 1885 (or whetevr year it was) and Premiers 2017 at the bottom and am leaving a bit of room at the bottom of my ankle for further flags just in case.

I hate the Mark Knight design.
The Tiger is too friendly.
The Tiger has to be a campaigner.
I'm just getting the logo with Richmond FC Est. 1885 (or whetevr year it was) and Premiers 2017 at the bottom and am leaving a bit of room at the bottom of my ankle for further flags just in case.
our logo is softer looking than mark knight’s tiger

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back