Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Done by my tattooist, Brad Slade at Scorpion Ink, Traralgon (Not on me, I wish haha)

2dc550bd52e0e022ae5f0dba7eb7497d.jpg

Last edited:
Done by my tattooist, Brad Slade at Scorpion Ink, Traralgon (Not on me, I wish haha)

2dc550bd52e0e022ae5f0dba7eb7497d.jpg

Nicely done tattoo, I hate the mark knight tiger though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason is tattoo artists work on commission. Some goes to the shop and some goes to artist. It makes it easier to divide.

Easier to divide and not pay tax on :p

Internet banking and keeping track of records it's not exactly rocket science to do a bank transfer each month

Easier to divide and not pay tax on :p

Internet banking and keeping track of records it's not exactly rocket science to do a bank transfer each month
Yeah because you want your hard earnt money accruing interest for someone else? :rolleyes: Records are still kept. Money is still banked. It is disappointing that stereotypes are still alive when it comes to the tattooing industry. Tattoo artists are not criminals. They pay their taxes.

Yeah because you want your hard earnt money accruing interest for someone else? :rolleyes: Records are still kept. Money is still banked. It is disappointing that stereotypes are still alive when it comes to the tattooing industry. Tattoo artists are not criminals. They pay their taxes.
I don't think anyone is going as far as to say that, but it's not uncommon in any cash industry that a little is taken from the top before the Government is aware of funds transacted.

I have deep respect for any kind of tribute to the RFC including premiership tattoos.

That being said I don't understand why one would get a Marr Knight tattoo unless that person also happens to be a fan of Mark Night.

Just wondering if his artworks have any significance outside of the Heralds Un?

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back