Remove this Banner Ad

THRILLHOU

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
First round... scored about 1970

Mooney was a late withdrawal, so i copped a zero straight off the bat. DAMNIT. Overall pretty good just cheesed off with the zero, could have broken the 2k otherwise

And what are they going to do if people cheated and have teams that include all of cox, gablett, richo, chad, thompson, corey, bartel etc...? Someone is bound to have done it.

1689 lol. Due to Hayes captain over Cox as well as 2 0s. I highly doubt that you'd win the overall if you did the draft fairly.

1689 lol. Due to Hayes captain over Cox as well as 2 0s. I highly doubt that you'd win the overall if you did the draft fairly.

But it's so obvious if people have cheated. If you have cox and gablett and the chad, you cheated. Every draft these guys went top 5... It's not possible!

But it's so obvious if people have cheated. If you have cox and gablett and the chad, you cheated. Every draft these guys went top 5... It's not possible!

Rules say nothing about multiple purchases.

Also, you can just get in a league with dumasses.

My league is super tight, hope we get near the 20K !

I know DT says you can't, but does PDT?

If so then good, but the winner will just be someone who got in a league with dumasses ;)

Nobody who pays the $12 is that stupid. The fact that it isn't free would eliminate most of those people. And even if ONE other person in your league was switched on, it would be impossible to end up with both cox and gablett

Wait and see i guess! If it happens people will complain to high heaven anyway.

You could just have gotten 9 friends to sign up with you paying them. Not that hard to rort the system

I scored about 1960 (should have made Cox captain but I went with Kane).

Some draft's would have been reasonably weak though.

With my first 5 picks I got Cox, Pav, Kane, Goodwin and Riewoldt so God knows what the rest of the drafter's were doing?

With my first 5 picks I got Cox, Pav, Kane, Goodwin and Riewoldt so God knows what the rest of the drafter's were doing?

lol thats ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke. How's your backline?

I scored 2175 in a competitive league!!!

Have a look for yourselves: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/live.php?id=19557

I had Cox, Brown and S.Thompson and none of them were my captain, so it could have been 2200. Priddis did his job though. Also had five scores of 62 or lower.

Awesome score man... Bleh if mooney was playing i coulda broken 2k... 2200 is awesome though. I'd think that would be one of the best for the round

Good part was there were a few stars who had off games. :thumbsu:

Yea, reasonable.

Got Bock, Goddard, Wheatley, Thornton, Malceski, Chaplin and Michael Johnson.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/live.php?id=19427

I had to trade Goodwin for Salopek so one of the other guys had a go-to captain :cool:

hehe... I recognise you!!! Im in your PDT league mate. In terms of what the other coaches were doing in the draft - i felt i took the best players available at the time of my pick.

I have a solid team over all - but will struggle for captain choices... Daniel Cross captain this week got me up to 1978... with Stevie J as vice- capt :eek:

Our league averaged around 1730 per team, had about 4 scores of zero with some late withdrawals... I think thats a pretty solid start...

hehe... I recognise you!!! Im in your PDT league mate. In terms of what the other coaches were doing in the draft - i felt i took the best players available at the time of my pick.

I have a solid team over all - but will struggle for captain choices... Daniel Cross captain this week got me up to 1978... with Stevie J as vice- capt :eek:

Our league averaged around 1730 per team, had about 4 scores of zero with some late withdrawals... I think thats a pretty solid start...

comp has just updated... our league is ranked 11 of 301... :thumbsu:

i dont play hte PDT but just had a look at the top teams and wow did they stack lols
having a look at the team who is second
just to name his midfield thompson, corey, gablett, swan, cross, hayes
also has white and cox as his two rucks

wow the things people do to win lol

i dont play hte PDT but just had a look at the top teams and wow did they stack lols
having a look at the team who is second
just to name his midfield thompson, corey, gablett, swan, cross, hayes
also has white and cox as his two rucks

wow the things people do to win lol

i know, it is amusing...

But just think how many stacked teams will not take it out overall but still have spent $120 (or should i say donated)... :rolleyes:

Getting in Waite this week (for Betts/Rioli)
and probably Chapman (super risky - don't want a 0).

Then if Chappy is named, I Might pick up Fletcher (128) if no-one else has got him.

I just traded in Waite, Chapman and hodge...

god i'm an idiot. I didn't realise there was a limit. I hope there's no injury's!:eek:

I had a crap round with 1670 but my league is ranked 11th:eek:

I just traded in Waite, Chapman and hodge...

god i'm an idiot. I didn't realise there was a limit. I hope there's no injury's!:eek:

I had a crap round with 1670 but my league is ranked 11th:eek:

Our league is 47th (after people said how awesome they were doing in the normal DT). Idiots kept players like hodge / chapman / waite who were DEFINATELY out. God knows why... whats the point of copping a zero because they might score well next week??

Blah. I got a zero but it was due to a late withdrawal. I dont understand naming people who arent playing purely to have them the following week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premium DT - how did we go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back