Preseason game.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't worry all that much about injuries to be honest. Vanishingly rare in exhibition-type games. Nobody's running at 100%, nobody is pushing through discomfort in the closing stages, nobody is putting body into contests. It's gonna be like most pre-season games, a shootout with 5 non-b23 players running out of their skin like their life depends on it.

I wouldn't worry all that much about injuries to be honest. Vanishingly rare in exhibition-type games. Nobody's running at 100%, nobody is pushing through discomfort in the closing stages, nobody is putting body into contests. It's gonna be like most pre-season games, a shootout with 5 non-b23 players running out of their skin like their life depends on it.
Banners to have 25+5.

I see where North Melbourne are looking to sell games, maybe to either Fremantle or West Coast.
I thought that the AFL were against any Melbourne based team selling games tofootball states, such as WA and SA.
I will be interested to see if it actually happens.

I see where North Melbourne are looking to sell games, maybe to either Fremantle or West Coast.
I thought that the AFL were against any Melbourne based team selling games tofootball states, such as WA and SA.
I will be interested to see if it actually happens.
North are really going to need the money (as one of the small Melbourne teams) after their Tassie money disappears. The AFL knows North is likely to need their financial help in the future if they don’t get these games sold. I think it is areal chance of happening.

North are really going to need the money (as one of the small Melbourne teams) after their Tassie money disappears. The AFL knows North is likely to need their financial help in the future if they don’t get these games sold. I think it is areal chance of happening.
When have North not needed the assistance from the VFL/AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back