Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
I am not sure where to post this,
But I believe that the Dockers are going to play a preseason, scratch match, against an indigenous team.I am not sure if it will be just against West Aussie indigineous players or maybe players drwan from across Australia.

I am not sure where to post this,
But I believe that the Dockers are going to play a preseason, scratch match, against an indigenous team.I am not sure if it will be just against West Aussie indigineous players or maybe players drwan from across Australia.
It's the indigenous all stars team

It has been done before, I think west coast played them last

Article for those wanting more info

It's been on a 9 year hiatus it seems
I only skirted through it but that article seems to imply it will be played in the NT. I thought someone on another thread had assured us it was being played at Optus. Yeah **** that right off if it's in the NT that we're the team chosen to play it, another long haul trip for the team that travels most. Send Essendon or Collingwood

I only skirted through it but that article seems to imply it will be played in the NT. I thought someone on another thread had assured us it was being played at Optus. Yeah **** that right off if it's in the NT that we're the team chosen to play it, another long haul trip for the team that travels most. Send Essendon or Collingwood
Would be at optus I'm pretty sure

Last game was at Leederville

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scratchies are a key part of every preseason. Great for getting the rust out and building sync. This will be a few notches above the scratchie level for sure and hopefully a way to ingrain some high level attacking flair (being a big area in our development).

I'd imagine we might not have Bolton, Pearce & possibly Walters in the Freo side for it, which is not ideal from a strategy POV. But oh well.

I'll be keen to get along for sure.

Also confirmed Bolton, Pearce and Walters to play for the All Stars.

Not ideal for our preseason but the Feb 15th date suggests it’s equivalent to the unofficial scratch matches played between us and WC which normally devolve into a training drill after about a quarter so not loosing a lot by letting at least 2 B22 players play against us.

Yeah it’s cool but surely risky.
It just replaces either one of our preseason games or one of our internal practice matches

Not risky at all

Edit: looks like it's confirmed to replace a practice game, so only real downside is missing Walters, Bolton and Pearce but it lets Draper get a solid run so it's fine imo

No idea who WC will play in preseason though, could be an uneven amount of games

Last edited:
I'm genuinely surprised people online think we'll get smashed, these All Star teams whenever they do an AFL club vs a random team of all stars never win usually, the AFL club usually always wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back