Preseason Training Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at the size of Luke Ball!! Gee, alot has been said about Goddard and his pre-season but.....

bally_ironman.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fireman said:
wow, Ball has got bigger, he looks great.

looks like he may have troubles walking through doors.. But he will be a marvel of a player. Lucky that he doesn't get that much attention as most are belting over Reiwoldt.

ExTasDeeMan said:
looks like he may have troubles walking through doors.. But he will be a marvel of a player. Lucky that he doesn't get that much attention as most are belting over Reiwoldt.

Luke Ball.. Brownlow place. NOW.. Get on it. This is my only prediction for this year and you will find it to be correct.

this is the year when the 2001 draft will have made noticable improvements in their physiques. all the weights work will be kicking in.

on those demons picks, surely it would be a breach of the restraing order colin sylvia has on yze _magic??:D photographing him twice without a shirt close up is a tad disturbing.

Ball looks HUGE!
That will make him so much more of a tough nut of a player to go with everything else he's got!
I'll go with WillyDave on this one, Ball's my preseason brownlow tip now as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason Training Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back