Pride!

Remove this Banner Ad

Blueinblood

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am sick of this pride crap west coke agles fans are talking about saying theyd rather get nothing than pick 3 and kennedy...YOU ARE A JOKE....its like giving 8 million dollars away and ur not in a posi to get 8 mill back but u can get 6 mill.. what would you do..take the $0 or the 6 mill

I am sick of this pride crap west coke agles fans are talking about saying theyd rather get nothing than pick 3 and kennedy...YOU ARE A JOKE....its like giving 8 million dollars away and ur not in a posi to get 8 mill back but u can get 6 mill.. what would you do..take the $0 or the 6 mill

Bravo Bravo :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Another thread for another Carlton Love-in... come one come all Carlton supporters...

Once the trade is done... you will then have 1 good player. 17 more trades and you may actually have a competitive team by the end of the trading period.

Haha, because we all know the Carlton Football Club knows nothing about pride. Otherwise you would not have lost, what was it? 11 games in a row? :eek:

Carlton talking about pride.

138 games 108 losses = carlton, you have no pride.

We'll be back, you'll see. :)

And you will love it when we do. :cool: Hope you lot are also up there when we do, though. The rivalry is just not the same when both teams are not up at the same time. I miss seeing us kicking your arse in finals. :(

This is so true, carlton fans are getting slagged off left right and central, but are the only ones who are speaking any semblance of reality.

But Carlton aren't offering 6million dollars. more like 600,000 dollars ! Cheapskates.

Bugger, I wish I could understand this language, I bet he is saying something really interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so true, carlton fans are getting slagged off left right and central, but are the only ones who are speaking any semblance of reality.

You're the ones being slagged off? Your teams supporters are the ones coming on to our board and calling us morons and pathetic for suggesting that we deserve something even close to Judd's value.

And you will love it when we do. :cool: Hope you lot are also up there when we do, though. The rivalry is just not the same when both teams are not up at the same time. I miss seeing us kicking your arse in finals. :(

How old are you? When did this last happen? Long time ago.:rolleyes:

FWIW, I think the Coasters will get screwed, but they do have a very good trading record. Greg Swann does not.

lol you list is the worst in the games history, with or without Judd :)

How old are you? When did this last happen? Long time ago.:rolleyes:

Sorry, forgot it was school holidays and there are primary school children on here who weren't even born when Collingwood won their last flag. :eek:

Yes it has been a while, but am old enough to remember 79 & 81 like it was yesterday. :cool:

Sorry, forgot it was school holidays and there are primary school children on here who weren't even born when Collingwood won their last flag. :eek:

Yes it has been a while, but am old enough to remember 79 & 81 like it was yesterday. :cool:

it was 1990, unlike your last flag in 95 where you had to chat the salary cap.

:rolleyes:

Its got nothing to do with pride you dead beat

Its about teaching Carlton a valuable lesson at the trade table. There will be a deal done between Carlton. I think it will be 3, 20 and Kennedy. WCE are going to lose out but that was always going to be the case.

So by your logic

Judd- 8 Million

Kennedy and Pick 3- 6 Million

and you wonder why no-one takes you seriously. :confused:

lol you list is the worst in the games history, with or without Judd :)

Yes, Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Waite, Fisher, Simpson, Fevola, Stevens, Carrozzo are the core of our dud list. And Soon to be joined by 2 more duds in Judd and Kruezer. I shudder to think how crap we will be in the next few years with these hacks playing for us :rolleyes:

Yes, Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Waite, Fisher, Simpson, Fevola, Stevens, Carrozzo are the core of our dud list. And Soon to be joined by 2 more duds in Judd and Kruezer. I shudder to think how crap we will be in the next few years with these hacks playing for us :rolleyes:
you cant add walker in a list of good players

Bugger, I wish I could understand this language, I bet he is saying something really interesting

I've been squinting at it for a while, think i'm getting something..
I think "agles" might mean Eagles? What a queer dialect.

Doesn't matter though they can still watch it on either VHS or DVD...:p

It is obvious that Carlton don't know what pride is. Particularly after being the biggest tankers.

West Coast supporters know that Carlton are trying to rip them off with what they are offering them. It would be humiliating for West Coast to accept these offers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pride!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back