Proposal to include premierships dating back to 1870 gathering pace

Remove this Banner Ad

You said you wanted them included in a separate tally/classification. Which they already are as VFA flags.

As well as being included in the total tally.

I’m honestly sick to death of Geelong people’s superiority complex tbh. You guys get so many advantages already and you are still greedy for more even wanting to change tallies to suit you.

I guarantee if Geelong didn’t win any VFA flags you’d be arguing against it.

I know I’m not the only person that thinks this.

I don’t want any extra flags included in any tally.

But the spinelessness of this advantage bullshit you pump out post after post just emphasises how weak as a fan you actually are.

All flags count - in the competition they were won in.

Cats are free to combine VFA, VFL & AFL flags in their combined tally - but that does not make them all AFL flags.
But the AFL counts VFL premierships officially to the number of flags won by AFL clubs. Colin’s argument is that VFA flags won before the start of the VFL in 1897 should also be officially added?

Col doesn't want to turn old VFA Premierships into VFL or AFL ones. He just wants them to be formally recognised as Premierships by the AFL, and thus, added to the official tallies of Premierships won by the clubs. Like is the case with English Football Titles.
Animated GIF

You said you wanted them included in a separate tally/classification. Which they already are as VFA flags.

As well as being included in the total tally.

I’m honestly sick to death of Geelong people’s superiority complex tbh. You guys get so many advantages already and you are still greedy for more even wanting to change tallies to suit you.

I guarantee if Geelong didn’t win any VFA flags you’d be arguing against it.

I know I’m not the only person that thinks this.
and yet of your 5530 posts on this account 5218 of them are either in Geelong related threads or mention Geelong/its players. I'd be sick of Geelong too if all I did was obsess over them on an internet forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Proposal to include premierships dating back to 1870 gathering pace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back