Proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremely proud of the boys tonight, and seeing the efforts from Dangerfield, Sloane, Walker + Tippet and the rest of the players... I couldn't hold back the tears when the siren went off. The fact that Adelaide kept on coming up until the last minute... MAN! This is just too heartbreaking...

Sensational performance. At the start of the season, if someone said we would lose a prelim final by 5 points against Hawthorn I would have thought them mad.

Really proud of the obvious players but lesser lights such as Wright, B Smith, Ottens played with huge heart during this finals series. Good on them.

Normally after a loss, I turn off the tv and don't want to listen to what they say about it. This time, I'm still watching it. It hurts right now, but there is pride mixed in with it. With the determination and pride the boys showed this year, I think this will spur them on even more again next year. We will become more hunted and all I can say is bring it on!

Was on the brink of getting fired by my hawthorn supporting manager when she messaged me within a minute of the siren. Thankfully i managed to refrain from hitting send

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are going to be dangerous next year. We put the rest of the comp on notice tonight. Bring next year on already!
True comment.
I have newfound massive respect for Crows, superb performance, and could we see a Crows Freo GF next year?

What did you write?
Probably not appropirate for here lol
Involved pretty much every swear under the sun, some multiple times. The general gist of it was for her to go forth and multiply and that i hope sydney destroy them next week. Along with some choice comments about buddy, rioli and that bald headed green muppet

Probably not appropirate for here lol
Involved pretty much every swear under the sun, some multiple times. The general gist of it was for her to go forth and multiply and that i hope sydney destroy them next week. Along with some choice comments about buddy, rioli and that bald headed green muppet
Sounds hilarious, and smart of you not to send it!

Sounds hilarious, and smart of you not to send it!
Probably would have been alright considering were mates outside of work but still would have made things a little tense. when i calmed down (read, broke a putter on the washing line, did chinups, sculled a beer and sulked for 40 min :confused: ) i replied and told her how close i was lol

Probably would have been alright considering were mates outside of work but still would have made things a little tense. when i calmed down (read, broke a putter on the washing line, did chinups, sculled a beer and sulked for 40 min :confused: ) i replied and told her how close i was lol
I went on an eating binge after the game...

Everytime we have lost the preliminary final we dropped back the following season.

So yeah we need to get this loss of our minds and be extra motivated going into next season. Top 4 is a must for us to be a chance again.

After that 2006 loss ... the 2007 season was an absolute disaster. We don't want that to repeat again. So yeah, we need to have a strong summer ahead and have total self belief for next season.

I'm extremely proud of our effort tonight, our team has scary potential, we are still very young but played like 100 gamers tonight. Unbelievable effort, Tex & Tip are absolute beasts and how about Dangerfields last quarter? I can't wait to see Crouch in there next year and Brodie Smith playing in the guts, Kudos to AFC for signing Sando. We will build on this /respect.

You should be proud. Written off over here all week, I don't think that will be the case in the future.
May not be written off in the future over there, in terms of supporters... However, the stupid media will forever be a basketcase when it comes to non-Victorian teams and underestimating them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back