Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

So couldn't you flip the 4 seater away from them and turn another set into a 4 seater?
Seat flipping is only a Sydney thing.

They cracked the shits when they introduced the Tangaras/T sets with the fixed seating.

S/L/R/K/V/M/A/B sets all have flip seating.

T*/C sets did not.

*The former outer suburban G sets do have flip seating. These were converted to T sets last decade

Fella on the train down to Melbourne last night pulled out a bottle of listerine, took a swig, swirled it around his mouth for a bit and then swallowed it.

:/

Fella on the train down to Melbourne last night pulled out a bottle of listerine, took a swig, swirled it around his mouth for a bit and then swallowed it.

:/

Austin Powers Laser GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quiet like the retro purple carpet.
And purple vintage seats ..😀.

My next trip to NSW country won't be the same on PT.
Don't worry I love the V sets.

A classic Comeng built train. They built them last. They won't die without a fight

Mernda line down for the weekend, bus replacements
Get on at Ruthven, bus sign says express from Reservoir to Clifton Hill

As we pass Preston a flipping meth head loses his shit that the bus didn't stop and rips open the bus door and steps out to st George's Rd, and ****s the bus as it now can't shut it's door

Bus driver too useless to actually tell anyone what's going on, ie will we moving soon or is the bus stuck? Meanwhile the next bus passes us and flipping joke of crock

Eventually walked to high St and I'm on the 86 now but I left the house over an hour ago and I'm still only in flipping Northcote fmd

Two incidents this past week:

- Older woman (early 70s) got on the tram with 3 bags, bloke next to me got up to let her sit down. As she's let go of the bags to sit down the tram took off and she went flying! Because her bags were right next to her they tipped her over, I grabbed her by the arm just before she faceplanted. Picked her up and she got back into her seat, old mate who gave her his seat said "ah well, we all get tested occasionally", kind of funny i guess

- Woman getting on the train yesterday with a 3 year old and a baby in a pram. 3 year old walks on first, woman struggling with the pram, i got up to help her just as the train doors were closing on her and the pram. Held the door open and got the pram in, Mum had shit herself, 3 year and baby gave no ****s

TLDR; None of these stories happened obvs

Two incidents this past week:

- Older woman (early 70s) got on the tram with 3 bags, bloke next to me got up to let her sit down. As she's let go of the bags to sit down the tram took off and she went flying! Because her bags were right next to her they tipped her over, I grabbed her by the arm just before she faceplanted. Picked her up and she got back into her seat, old mate who gave her his seat said "ah well, we all get tested occasionally", kind of funny i guess

- Woman getting on the train yesterday with a 3 year old and a baby in a pram. 3 year old walks on first, woman struggling with the pram, i got up to help her just as the train doors were closing on her and the pram. Held the door open and got the pram in, Mum had shit herself, 3 year and baby gave no ****s

TLDR; None of these stories happened obvs
But the mother gave you the eye right

Remove this Banner Ad

Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back