Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Rarely swear in real life/public in general - except when I injure myself in some way. Thus a lot of my swearing episodes occur on public transport.

Most recenter occurrence - bus driver breaks, so in a split second motion my knees smack into the seat in front of me (OUCH) then I jolt back and smack my back on my own seat.

I was not a happy camper!

Rarely swear in real life/public in general - except when I injure myself in some way. Thus a lot of my swearing episodes occur on public transport.

Most recenter occurrence - bus driver breaks, so in a split second motion my knees smack into the seat in front of me (OUCH) then I jolt back and smack my back on my own seat.

I was not a happy camper!

So many injuries on tram/buses happen because other vehicles cut them off - they just think 'gotta get past this tram/bus' without thinking that their reckless actions can easily mean injuries for passengers

I reckon there is definitely a percentage of tram on car accidents that the tram driver could avoid but it would mean carnage in their saloon, so they choose to hit the car instead

So many injuries on tram/buses happen because other vehicles cut them off - they just think 'gotta get past this tram/bus' without thinking that their reckless actions can easily mean injuries for passengers

I reckon there is definitely a percentage of tram on car accidents that the tram driver could avoid but it would mean carnage in their saloon, so they choose to hit the car instead
Track brakes are very vicious things

On my way home tonight being the only passenger (at the start of my journey) once again I used the opportunity to see the bus drivers sense of humour.

So as I've tapped on I've gone "looks like I'm the only person tonight. So you're my personal limo driver"

He replies with

"I run more of a party bus service mate"

I reply

"Why not both"

Every time the bus stopped he'd announce.

"More attendees for the party bus"

Laughs were had!

On my way home tonight being the only passenger (at the start of my journey) once again I used the opportunity to see the bus drivers sense of humour.

So as I've tapped on I've gone "looks like I'm the only person tonight. So you're my personal limo driver"

He replies with

"I run more of a party bus service mate"

I reply

"Why not both"

Every time the bus stopped he'd announce.

"More attendees for the party bus"

Laughs were had!
You probably made his day 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back