News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Exhibit A for why a navy colour scheme is dumb for NMFC apparel:

View attachment 1913555
Agree - said from day one. Navy is not a NM colour. Ridiculous. Who approves this garbage at NMFC? I hate it when we ignore the royal blue. Can cope with grey or a darker blue trim, but not as the main colour.

Last edited:

Also meh, you could go with the "only use royal blue and white stripes on everything" strat for the nonplaying clothes, but thats kinda boring. Kinda like that navy blue carlton polo is boring. Like im guessing everithing of theirs is just navy blue, besides a clash/training top.

Agree - said from day one. Navy is not a NM colour. Ridiculous. Who approves this garbage at NMFC? I hate it when we ignore the royal blue. Can cope with grey or a darker blue trim, but not as the main colour.
I don’t see the big deal. As long as our home guernsey is traditional, everything else can change. The premier league mix it up every year, the nrl do the same. Generally the more disgusting designs become rare and sought after in 15-20 years time. Give me a grateful dead collab like the Lithuania basketball team for all I care.

I don’t see the big deal. As long as our home guernsey is traditional, everything else can change. The premier league mix it up every year, the nrl do the same. Generally the more disgusting designs become rare and sought after in 15-20 years time. Give me a grateful dead collab like the Lithuania basketball team for all I care.
I wonder what a dash of orange might do?

You have to appreciate, most people are boring as bat shit and they feel more comfortable with navy blue as royal blue is too flashy for them. Case in point: I bet most people on here drive white, silver, or grey cars.

You have to appreciate, most people are boring as bat s**t and they feel more comfortable with navy blue as royal blue is too flashy for them. Case in point: I bet most people on here drive white, silver, or grey cars.

joke's on you, I don't drive a car at all

I care less about the navy and more about the sponsors logos distracting from everything.
Australian open tennis had sponsor logos around the court and they were all white only, basically monograms. We should do something similar, it’s much neater. Current setup looks like walking F1 livery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also meh, you could go with the "only use royal blue and white stripes on everything" strat for the nonplaying clothes, but thats kinda boring. Kinda like that navy blue carlton polo is boring. Like im guessing everithing of theirs is just navy blue, besides a clash/training top.
Bring back orange camo!

You have to appreciate, most people are boring as bat s**t and they feel more comfortable with navy blue as royal blue is too flashy for them. Case in point: I bet most people on here drive white, silver, or grey cars.
Sometimes its better to have an anonymous looking car.

My car:
1708920300624.png

Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back