Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Al Bundy
Damn I am abit late with the news on this one. Most hackers are nothing but total time-wasters that need to get off the computer and experience life and not destroys lives of others. They can only fulfil their own deprieved pitful existance with the despair of others.

I agree Al,

Only a schmuck would do something like this.

I know I haven't been the most courteous poster on PRE
but I fail to see any reasoning behind this attack other than
a personal vendetta against Rosy.

We all know how much work Rosy puts into the site
and Rosy, as much as I am probably in the bad books atm
just know I am right behind you all the way .

Firstly I'd just like to tell everyone that the PuntRoadEnd site and message board is working again.

Secondly thank you to all the kind people who e-mailed with messages of support and words of advice.

It was greatly appreciated.

Go Tiges.:)

Balmy Army: I dont rate Ben Marsh at all. I think we would be best to steer clear. We could do worse I guess as we do lack talls but personally as a player I think he is jsut another one of htose duds. But if we got him hed have my support. We could do worse too.

Glad PRE is back, great place. Recommend it to all.

Firstly I'd just like to tell everyone that the PuntRoadEnd site and message board is working again.

Secondly thank you to all the kind people who e-mailed with messages of support and words of advice.

It was greatly appreciated.

Go Tiges.:)

Hi Rosy, or any one else that visits PRE, whats going on as its been down since this morning and when i try to load it up it actually says site suspended...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

the real bummer about PRE falling over is the ferals will turn up here.

Get ready BigFootyheads for lots of threads starting with
"Sack the duds" & 'our players suck'

Get well soon PRE.
;)

And we have no ferals here.....lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares about the Queen Bee of Pre.
Never had a problem with rosy or PRE and dont get the enmity or pettiness that some here have for the site and its owner

Yeh, she gave me a warning for saying that someone's post was silly. No personal attack, no bad language, nothing that I could tell was wrong with what I said. I just said that post was silly. First & last warning and bye bye.

Thought I read a while ago she wanted to hand over the reigns to someone else as she wished to retire gracefully, seemed to be a magnet for some real knobs

I did see that and i think she was considering to sell or give the site away, very strange as it appears to have just been suspended without any notice.

I never understood the reason for multiple Tiger supporter forums. You have OER, PRE and Y+B plus this forum here. Why aren't the first three amalgamated into one simple super site?

I think its great to have multiple sites, sort of like having multiple shoes.. theres people and there negaitivty that ware on you in each site, id hate to see them all feed off each other...

I never understood the reason for multiple Tiger supporter forums. You have OER, PRE and Y+B plus this forum here. Why aren't the first three amalgamated into one simple super site?

They are dying anyway.. No one posts on Y&Black.. OER has 4-5 regulars, PRE? well who knows what happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Back