Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

PRE was a great site, except for Rosy.

It was a good community the old PRE, shame about her though.

I still laugh when I see her post trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her, funny as, but I guess a lot of people did, and told her how great she was, which is what she fed off.

Some great posters on there though.

I still laugh when I see her post trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her, funny as, but I guess a lot of people did, and told her how great she was, which is what she fed off.

It was a good forum many years ago. She's a weirdo, though.

Anyway, went to have a look, seems like she hasn't paid her bills.

Did register for PRE many many years ago and posted a couple of times, but never really found it that enjoyable a place.

As Nostradumbass said, someone hasn't paid the bills

upload_2017-2-9_7-58-0.png

If PRE is no more then should we expect an influx of new posters shortly because if we do i'll need to empty my ignore list. :D
They'll probably have different user names but it won't take long to work out who's who.

They'll probably have different user names but it won't take long to work out who's who.

I'm not hard to figure out.

I hope PRE comes back online but I understand if it doesn't.
Rosy ran it for a long time and has other priorities occupying her attention.
And she did put out a post asking others to step-up!

It was an Epic site, despite an influx of vermin turning up through the woes of last season.

Yeah good call mate, loved the work of the phantom and also barnzy...who I think used to post on here sometimes.

Who was it from this board that exposed that reprobate flog biffinator as TigerClaw.... Was an amazing piece of sleuthing. Rosy was duped for a long time by that campaigner.

Yeah good call mate, loved the work of the phantom and also barnzy...who I think used to post on here sometimes.

Who was it from this board that exposed that reprobate flog biffinator as TigerClaw.... Was an amazing piece of sleuthing. Rosy was duped for a long time by that campaigner.

phantom and others were totally awesome !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some on there were weird,but social media is a vacuum for the weird.
I was on there before big footy,my darksider years when frustration and losses come hand in hand.
I need to get off social media.

Facebook ,gees,turn your brain to mush that place.

P.S. Yes I have had my brain spasm moments as well.:drunk:

Now staying positive while everyoneplaystheirgrandfinal against us.

Realised it's very hard to play finals when teams train their little leggies off when Richmond comes up on the fixture,so I stay realistic,the hardest job in footy,being a Richmond player when everyone comes at us.

The hunted needs to be the hunter.

Last edited:
That's a sound prediction
I know, as a former PRE'er myself i hope the flog who gave me a 1000 word bake twice on the cricket thread years ago comes here so i can return serve.

And i can't wait to see This Is Anfield bump heads with chickadee or whatever his name is again.

Sadly it was the Politics thread (and sticking up for other posters)that led to my banning on PRE, along with a couple of other Coalition/conservative type posters.

That and other things. My cards were marked early.
zipadee and I actually got on well and exchanged PM's, he fought for me when I was sat in the corner like a very naughty boy.
Without having 100% proof of it, I am still convinced PM's were monitored and not private as they should be.

Without having 100% proof of it, I am still convinced PM's were monitored and not private as they should be.
Funny you should say that as Rosy in a PM made reference something I said in a PM to zips!

I never understood the reason for multiple Tiger supporter forums. You have OER, PRE and Y+B plus this forum here. Why aren't the first three amalgamated into one simple super site?

Because they all agree your tan titles are no good, but cannot agree on what they should be

The lameness of your titles has caused deep wounds in our supporter base

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Back