QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting in a whole week early there Footy 1st?
But since you got the ball rolling I will jump on board:
Ipswich by 30-40
Park Ridge by about 60
Hopefully we can put in a better performance against the Saints after a weeks break
Uni to win by about 20-30
Roosters by about 70
Is it a bye week? If so oops....I'm too far removed from footy and even further away from a comeback :(

Only pine and ippy play this weekend might go see what these two teams have to offer who else is going to head there to have a look?

Only pine and ippy play this weekend might go see what these two teams have to offer who else is going to head there to have a look?
I think Pine Rivers could get up over Ippy this week. Both are struggling with only one win and Ippy have had a draw. I think Pine are due for a win and Ippy are struggling and going backwards from what Ive seen.

Agree
I think Pine Rivers could get up over Ippy this week. Both are struggling with only one win and Ippy have had a draw. I think Pine are due for a win and Ippy are struggling and going backwards from what Ive seen.

agree with you there bud, but the real battle is between #7 swans vs #4 eagles in the guts. I think who ever plays better on the day their team will go away with the four points.
Two young guns going head to head will be good to watch

I've watch them both a couple times this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they both finish in the top 5 in the league medal count.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they both get tagged this week I know the Eagles have a tagger that will most likely go to him just like he went to jordy last week

Agree

agree with you there bud, but the real battle is between #7 swans vs #4 eagles in the guts. I think who ever plays better on the day their team will go away with the four points.

I've watch them both a couple times this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they both finish in the top 5 in the league medal count.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they both get tagged this week I know the Eagles have a tagger that will most likely go to him just like he went to jordy last week

You need more then just one player to win you a game mate it's a team sport

You need more then just one player to win you a game mate it's a team sport

I know that buddy I was just saying watching those two go head to head will be a great battle both very hard in and under players always on the bottle of the packs but swans #7 let him have space and he will kill you very quick young block and skills are very tidy
#4 skills ain't too good but he is still a killer

Interesting.

We wanted to play our wet weather make up game this week against Kedron, and so did they.

We were told flatly that no footy is permitted to be played on rep weekend according to AFLQ rules.

Do they just make it up as they go?

Agree

I was away last week, how did he go tagging JOrdy?

Any chance of one of the sides using higher grade players on permit this week... QAFL level player to be specific? Is this part of culture rebuild?

Almost halfway through the year, has been a few surprises with 3 of last years top 5 struggling.
My top 5 after round 18
Bond
Rooster
Suns
Park Ridge
Carrara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing on permit?

Well wouldnt it be fairly obvious its on permit as he currently plays for another club. He has a fair few mates at the club and played most the preseason with us and was tossing up. Went with higher level footy in the end but wants to have a run around with his good mates and hopefully leads to more in the future top bloke

Well wouldnt it be fairly obvious its on permit as he currently plays for another club. He has a fair few mates at the club and played most the preseason with us and was tossing up. Went with higher level footy in the end but wants to have a run around with his good mates and hopefully leads to more in the future top bloke

Ipswich will be excited. Bloke who is playing twos who misses out will be pumped. Sandgate will also be excited to hear one of their players doesn't consider their club a place to play in the future. Culcha

Pine swans up in a really exciting last quarter Eagles gave them everything they had and swans just holding on was a good game to watch a few dirty players out there but that's footy.

#7 pine and #4 eagles wasn't a disappointment at all would say 7 won the battle on the day they started on each other in the 1st quarter and both kicking goals in the 1st but #7 light the ground up in the third put the pine team on his back and kicked a couple more and gave them a good lead into the last break he kept 4 to really nothing all game.

Was a great game to watch I hope a lot of you guys went and had a look at them go at it today,
Oh and shit name no I don't play alittle to old for that now buddy.

Buffaloes vs Pirates - Park Ridge by 33
Saints vs Vikings - Carrara by 30
Suns vs Uni - this could be a cracker of a game, SES by 14
VP vs Roosters - GM by 40

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back