QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise you are the only guy still rating me?

Seriously though, do I need a restraining order, you are getting kinda creepy.

I am imagining a fat hairy guy sitting in his mums attic on his computer that he saved up for for years working part time delivering pizzas.

I bet you are one proud little pudding right now, beaming with courage and confidence as mum brings in your second piece of cake and bottle of coke for the day.

You can imagine all you want Morro, anything that makes you feel better....Your almost spot on except it's your Mum bringing in the cake & coke :)

Longy said he has a wing for me to seagul on next year's but I need to be at least 95 kg so I guess you could say I'm in pre season.

It's more of a shutter then a curtain.

I'll probably lose my spot to my brother anyway I mean he did kick 5 on sat so he's up and about .. but you already knew that .
Pre Season - I think your there champ

You can imagine all you want Morro, anything that makes you feel better....Your almost spot on except it's your Mum bringing in the cake & coke :)
Have you seen me lately, I couldnt possibly feel any better.

Halfway through the season
Current Ladder
1. Bond Uni
2. Griffith Moorooka
3. SouthEast Suns
4. Carrara
5. Park Ridge

6. Vic Point
7. Wynnum
8. Redcliffe
9. Pine Rivers
10. Ipswich
11. Beenleigh

I think the bottom half were expected. Ipswich a disappointment. Pine rivers falling apart. Redcliffe hit hard by the floods. Carrrara for the flag.

I'm like really tripping out right now, your Mum said she couldn't possibly feel any better too, you will be calling me Dad before you know it.

#couldn't.......Son

I was doing mum jokes about your mum before you could spell, no prizes for second best.

Halfway through the season
Current Ladder
1. Bond Uni
2. Griffith Moorooka
3. SouthEast Suns
4. Carrara
5. Park Ridge

6. Vic Point
7. Wynnum
8. Redcliffe
9. Pine Rivers
10. Ipswich
11. Beenleigh

I think the bottom half were expected. Ipswich a disappointment. Pine rivers falling apart. Redcliffe hit hard by the floods. Carrrara for the flag.
Thinking the five is set, Bond will not loose a game, Rooster second, depending on the Pirates injuries, they should sneak in. Big gap from top two to others

Thinking the five is set, Bond will not loose a game, Rooster second, depending on the Pirates injuries, they should sneak in. Big gap from top two to others
If you call Carrara losing to bond by 15 points and playing with 17 men for 15 minutes due to a red card a big gap.

If you call Carrara losing to bond by 15 points and playing with 17 men for 15 minutes due to a red card a big gap.
Finals aren't played in a fish bowl, Bond better on a bigger ground. Saints V Roosters this week will be interesting. Rooster certainly most physical side in comp, time will tell Sainter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ever happened to the days when you had witty and occasionally a funny response ??

Did you enjoy the game on sat mate ? Good hill to sit on isn't it ?
Are you telling me Bucky can't get a game at Robina, Carrara or Bond and is just a spectator?

Well that's ironic given most clubs would kill for such a tough gun of a player. :eek:

Redcliffe seem to be the big disappointments to mind.

For a team to go from Prelim Finals to only 2 wins for the season seems like a big slip.

Ageing squad? High player turnover? Seems to be the same blokes running around.

Kudos to Park Ridge, & Carrara regardless of the grubby tactics (3 stitches in my chin confirms this). You guys have improved out of sight this season and deserve praise for turning the corner.
Pine Rivers, Redcliffe and Ipswich were tipped preseason by most to be right up the top. Ipswich I would of thought are the biggest surprise, with Hooper as coach they were expected to build on solid year last season. Tigers have had some harsh luck with floods to ground and club house which effects training and Pine Rivers lost a heap with Longy leaving, agree great to see Pirates and Cararra up in top half, both good teams

Pine Rivers, Redcliffe and Ipswich were tipped preseason by most to be right up the top. Ipswich I would of thought are the biggest surprise, with Hooper as coach they were expected to build on solid year last season. Tigers have had some harsh luck with floods to ground and club house which effects training and Pine Rivers lost a heap with Longy leaving, agree great to see Pirates and Cararra up in top half, both good teams

Stop bullying me on the field - Leonard

Finals aren't played in a fish bowl, Bond better on a bigger ground. Saints V Roosters this week will be interesting. Rooster certainly most physical side in comp, time will tell Sainter
That's fair enough, I agree with you 100%. Although every game the saints have played on a large ground this year we have won :)

Hopefully we turn up this week against Griffith, will definitely be our biggest test!

Tips:
Bond Uni v Pine Rivers - Bond by 80+ a team that can't travel v the top side
Griffith Moorooka v Carrara - GM by 50, Saints may get a physical wake up call
Park Ridge v Wynnum - match of the round, Pirate at home by 12
Redcliffe v Beenleigh - Tigers clubhouse grand opening brings big occasion v pressure, Tigers by 30
Victoria Point v South East - SES by 22...Milligan's workrate the difference

Are you telling me Bucky can't get a game at Robina, Carrara or Bond and is just a spectator?

Well that's ironic given most clubs would kill for such a tough gun of a player. :eek:

Too true Morris decided I wanted to be a one club player so retirement it was - I don't chase medals into my 40's, must say I'm enjoying watching some of the footy and I'm hoping to catch you in action this week. It's been a tough week and I need a good laugh :)

Bond 120 and more Makin 3 votes
Roosters 4 no NP this week but with Morris's 2 touches and 1 tackle it gets them over the line
Park Ridge 21 Even Blocker yelling at the umpires still doesn't deter because this week they have Moro
Redcliffe 80 Spades 50 touches and Bond 7 Goals
Victoria Point 19 Broome & Buzwell the difference

Bond 120 and more Makin 3 votes
Roosters 4 no NP this week but with Morris's 2 touches and 1 tackle it gets them over the line
Park Ridge 21 Even Blocker yelling at the umpires still doesn't deter because this week they have Moro
Redcliffe 80 Spades 50 touches and Bond 7 Goals
Victoria Point 19 Broome & Buzwell the difference

Well Buck not sure where you get your info but I won't be copping the wrath of blocker this week ......... good chance I'll end up at one of the other games tho;)

Too true Morris decided I wanted to be a one club player so retirement it was - I don't chase medals into my 40's, must say I'm enjoying watching some of the footy and I'm hoping to catch you in action this week. It's been a tough week and I need a good laugh :)

Haha by decided, you mean no one wanted a fat hairy coward running around for them.

Being unwanted must hurt, or so I have heard anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back