QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wynnum & Viccy Point have been given conditional licenses for QAFA A in 2015.

Wynnum heading to a 'higher' division with their tail between their legs after a hiding in the GF !
Bit harsh mate ;-) I think the lure of getting back to Saturday footy and two teams (more turnover/crowd/environment) was far more a pressing issue than loosing to a quality outfit that was sherwood 3rds, um I mean woodsman.
On a different note, the rivalry between wynnum and vicky pt should be interesting!!!!

Have heard from a source with involved on the committee. Knocked back for the second time now, possibly won't be a 3rd application.
ive also heard this they will be playing the same division or only fielding one team in division 4
Josh has been training with Kedron, however living with Pearcey, that may change closer to start of season
looks like that has changed already with Kedron not dropping down making decision easier for him

Yep, that's fair. I got the feeling Buller didn't want to play against Kedron, so fair call. Good luck to him, and fair pick up for Swans.
seems like swans have recruited well from all rumours might be up there again next year ? seems like coach at swans is doing something good for a change

seems like swans have recruited well from all rumours might be up there again next year ? seems like coach at swans is doing something good for a change

Yeah, perhaps it is worth heading down for a run. If all reports are that recruitment is on track and Up North reports the coach is a cracking fella first hand a footy comeback might be on the cards as it's 5mins down the road. Anyone know when the swans train?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wynnum & Viccy Point have been given conditional licenses for QAFA South in 2015.

Wynnum heading to a 'higher' division with their tail between their legs after a hiding in the GF !

No offence to The Woodsmen, but why would Wynnum want a rivalry with them? Wynnum need to bet back to the QFA South to their traditional rivalry Alexandra Hills, and later on Yeronga.

Just hope Wynnum can keep these players. Names on a piece of paper doesn't equat to players running onto the field week in and week out.

Victoria Point might be in the same boat as Wynnum

All Australian almost 200 game player a spud?? And wouldn't have anything to do with both of his brothers being at the club?? But your right I guess .

All Australian almost 200 game player a spud?? And wouldn't have anything to do with both of his brothers being at the club?? But your right I guess .
By AFL standards he was ordinary. Had a couple of standout years not a standout career. Not saying he's a shit player. He's a great player but he's playing Div 3 club football hahah

By AFL standards he was ordinary. Had a couple of standout years not a standout career. Not saying he's a shit player. He's a great player but he's playing Div 3 club football hahah

I actually think he's playing div 1 in darwin and being named best on in the games he's playing ... so I'd say he might just wanna have a kick with his brother??? However I'm not even sure he's playing

Gday guys. A mate and I are moving up to brisbane from Adelaide. We are looking for a new club to join and possibly to Make some bucks from playing footy. We get there in late January. Do you guys have country style leagues up there where some players are paid etc? We do in SA. Any info would be great. PM if you if it's easier.

Gday guys. A mate and I are moving up to brisbane from Adelaide. We are looking for a new club to join and possibly to Make some bucks from playing footy. We get there in late January. Do you guys have country style leagues up there where some players are paid etc? We do in SA. Any info would be great. PM if you if it's easier.

Best bet mate is to try your luck at a higher div I personally no that 4 teams this season and 3 of them finishing top four including premiership team didn't pay a cent and I'd say the lower teams wouldn't have either, but I could be wrong,

Wow mate that's harsh, premiership wingman not easy to find
will certainly be a handy addition to marooka`s premiership team that's for sure .

Best bet mate is to try your luck at a higher div I personally no that 4 teams this season and 3 of them finishing top four including premiership team didn't pay a cent and I'd say the lower teams wouldn't have either, but I could be wrong,
from all rumours seems like pine rivers swans will have a handy line up next season with a new coach and some good recruits heading over there from higher division clubs

will certainly be a handy addition to marooka`s premiership team that's for sure .

from all rumours seems like pine rivers swans will have a handy line up next season with a new coach and some good recruits heading over there from higher division clubs

I've asked this before and didn't get an answer. Does anyone know when the swans commence training? I live in Strathpine and wanna get back into footy would be awesome to know.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back