QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible attitude ****head

Sensitive are we? There comes a time when you have to accept facts in your life. If you are playing in a very low standard of competition, the expectations on players regarding training should be lowered too.

b
ipswich overrated? well I've watched them twice this pre season they will finish top 3 in my opinion and may others think the same, i believe they have 3 of the top 5 players in the comp in Hooper,Brick(runner up in leagues b and f last year and Burling a big ruckman from surfers who has played quite a lot of high grade footy can't see to many getting over the top of this big guy and has the footy smarts as well. Billy sea your a total dick
Barling, his name is Barling not Burling
It is one of the lowest grades of footy in Australia. Shouldn't players be allowed to just train when it suits?

ipswich overrated? well I've watched them twice this pre season they will finish top 3 in my opinion and may others think the same, i believe they have 3 of the top 5 players in the comp in Hooper,Brick(runner up in leagues b and f last year and Burling a big ruckman from surfers who has played quite a lot of high grade footy can't see to many getting over the top of this big guy and has the footy smarts as well. Billy sea your a total dick

Hard to argue with that. Hooper has to be the best by a long way to reckon.

if spades plays and isn't fat he will come close to beating him. He used to be able to jump pretty high and has been playing in the ruck for a long time.

Sensitive are we? There comes a time when you have to accept facts in your life. If you are playing in a very low standard of competition, the expectations on players regarding training should be lowered too.
Doesn't matter the standard people should be out to better themselves if they want to play footy don't show coaches and teammates a lack of respect by thinking they are better than the club and rolling in when ever they want I wouldn't stand it for it!! What club are you from? Good luck to them I presume you either think you are Gary ablett or your just a battler in the 2s

Doesn't matter the standard people should be out to better themselves if they want to play footy don't show coaches and teammates a lack of respect by thinking they are better than the club and rolling in when ever they want I wouldn't stand it for it!! What club are you from? Good luck to them I presume you either think you are Gary ablett or your just a battler in the 2s
Well said

There'll come a time in your life, young man, when you realise footy isn't everything, and 2 nights training a week plus a half day Saturday for a game is a BIG commitment. I'd say for clubs to demand people playing in such a low standard of competition to attend 2 nights of training a week is what is killing player numbers at these clubs.

There'll come a time in your life, young man, when you realise footy isn't everything, and 2 nights training a week plus a half day Saturday for a game is a BIG commitment. I'd say for clubs to demand people playing in such a low standard of competition to attend 2 nights of training a week is what is killing player numbers at these clubs.
if you want premierships and success training and commitment is the key!! Maybe go to a social netball forum sounds like your go OLD man

Gerry you are a spud! incase you don't understand everyone in this div is looking to play higher div footy for the club they are at, you my friend are just a shit stirring wank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is round 1 ..

Beenleigh Vs Wynnum
Vic Point Vs Ipswich
Redcliffe Vs Griffith Moorooka
Carrara Vs Piner Rivers
Park Ridge
Vs South East Suns
Bond - Bye

Righto lads back to the imporant stuff.

I'll tip
Wynnum by 8 goals.
Ipswich by 15 goals
GM by 6 goals
Pine Rivers by 10+ goals
Park Ridge by 2-3 goals

C'mon man, but if you didn't see through it, that was supposed to be a joke, and funny. Highlighting the fact that footy forum trolls that exist here are seriously wasting their time !!!
Pea my good man. Obviously haha

Did you not see I liked it aswell haha not to mention I would never respond like that haha

if you want premierships and success training and commitment is the key!! Maybe go to a social netball forum sounds like your go OLD man
Swanpond, I am not entirely sure who you are, or if you are indeed a Swans player. If you are, you should be well aware of the request of the coaching staff to be respectful when using social media, especially seeing as your username implies which club you are associated with.

Comments like that show disrespect to people with differing opinions than yours, and do nothing but turn people against the club. If you continue to use Bigfooty under your current username, please don't be disrespectful to others, as rightly or wrongly your comments will reflect badly on a club which is trying to repair its reputation.

If you wish to discuss this further, please PM me or come and speak with myself, Pearcey or Dylan at training. Thank you.

I'm
Swanpond, I am not entirely sure who you are, or if you are indeed a Swans player. If you are, you should be well aware of the request of the coaching staff to be respectful when using social media, especially seeing as your username implies which club you are associated with.

Comments like that show disrespect to people with differing opinions than yours, and do nothing but turn people against the club. If you continue to use Bigfooty under your current username, please don't be disrespectful to others, as rightly or wrongly your comments will reflect badly on a club which is trying to repair its reputation.

If you wish to discuss this further, please PM me or come and speak with myself, Pearcey or Dylan at training. Thank you.[/QUOTE
Sorry mate i am unsure who yourself is! and also didn't realise there were rules set in place I'm just a supporter that has an interest in the swans. sorry for being out of line I'm sure the majority of people on here agreed with my comments but maybe should of kept my last suggestion to myself as I can see how it reflects on the club..

It is one of the lowest grades of footy in Australia. Shouldn't players be allowed to just train when it suits?
Only if you want your club to end up in QAFA B, with your attitude your club has no chance of improving and becoming successful on field, good players move on and will not play with social selfish footballers who loose most weeks and don't put the effort into improving.FACT

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back