QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is why I got onto this site. I'm coaching Wynnum for the third straight year in a different Division so I could use some info regarding the rest of the league! Not that I've ever worried about what oppositions are doing this time of the year. The focus is usually on ourselves! It is nice to see what others are thinking from time to time also. Thanks guys.
Good luck for the season coach, 3 years in 3 different divisions doesn't happen often, I'm tipping an enjoyable year for the Vikings in an even comp

Former Calamvale wasn't he? Maybe Mighty Pirate can fill us in or should we ask Leigh Matthews, remember that Rory bagged Matthews on Akka's Facebook account and played a part in Akka's getting the ass from the Lions, angry young man from memory

How were the Buzza's smooth insightful moves on the coaching board?
Looked like the Senior coach was calling the shots. G-M looked to be close to full strength seniors with a few fringe/ressies players. Morro's contract and match payments must have shown up in the mail cos he ended up with 4 goals I think. Both sides attacked the footy hard and the speed of the game was up there. Certainly wasn't just your typical practice match. Woodsmen a bit inaccurate in front of goal was costly for them. They once again have some very good midfielders. G-M's extra pre-season and fitness really stood out the longer the game went. Both teams would be pretty happy leading into the season now I reckon !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GM are a good footy team. We have played Redcliffe and GM and Redcliffe were good. But GM movement of the ball was on a different level. I saw talk about them been a dirty team and have to disagree. Besides one guy threw a ball at a guys head and was giving cheap shots all game ( and credit to his team mates who made mention they thought he was acting like a w***er ) the rest of the guys just played hard aggressive footy. Was a good game and hope they have a good season.

Pretty sure Pine had a full side in. Can anyone confirm? Because I'm ready to LOL!
They must have, as it's only Redcliffe that give their whole group a run through preseason games. Isn't that right Mr Nixon ;)
Jeez redcliffe reserves have had a decent hitout this preseason. Seems they have played every game so far. There senior team might be bit underdone coming into round 1.

Can't remember all I know is bond were 99 and pine were in the 20's.

Spoke to people and pine were missing a few but bond were missing 6 key players including coach/best player wishwilson and their captain.

Bond definitely a threat albeit preseason.
Speed Kills

Looked like the Senior coach was calling the shots. G-M looked to be close to full strength seniors with a few fringe/ressies players. Morro's contract and match payments must have shown up in the mail cos he ended up with 4 goals I think. Both sides attacked the footy hard and the speed of the game was up there. Certainly wasn't just your typical practice match. Woodsmen a bit inaccurate in front of goal was costly for them. They once again have some very good midfielders. G-M's extra pre-season and fitness really stood out the longer the game went. Both teams would be pretty happy leading into the season now I reckon !!
Morro only booted 4? Quiet night, was he playing across half back

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back