QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly mate, the reason the Saints have been getting so furious in games is the fact that they already get murdered by the refs. The saints put their body on the line, don't get protected when it's a clear free kick and lose the plot when something soft is given to the opposing team.
Fair enough Saintah, but there is a theme (right or wrong) re: Carrara getting carried away with the contest...I'm an ex-Tiger (it's been a while) but I want the comp to be a genuine 5 horse race, I'd suggest the Saints just play their best footy, not their tough guy routine that the likes of "pay my fees?" Budgeybuff will promote and ajnumber8 will defend on bigfooty

Fair enough Saintah, but there is a theme (right or wrong) re: Carrara getting carried away with the contest...I'm an ex-Tiger (it's been a while) but I want the comp to be a genuine 5 horse race, I'd suggest the Saints just play their best footy, not their tough guy routine that the likes of "pay my fees?" Budgeybuff will promote and ajnumber8 will defend on bigfooty
I've never been called a tough guy before but I'll take it.
Cheers

I've never been called a tough guy before but I'll take it.
Cheers
Come on conchs last time I saw you you were in your Richmond gear and I thought u looked tough as hell

The saints are trying to play their best footy and the results are showing they are 5-2 at the moment and even being heavily disadvantaged by the umpires are still focusing on their game and winning games, safe to say a massive improvement since last year.

As tough as sitting behind a screen as we can be hahaha I'm going to flex in the mirror for the next halfa and admire my toughness yew
careful I gave myself a hernia from over flexing once.

Wow look at all the very touchy saints guys. Boys I did come up to the clubhouse after the game, bought some food and had a drink. The help with the ressies was very much appreciated. Campbell definitely had a very good first quarter and that was probably the game there. I thought you guys played very smart in the last quarter and just locked things up, it was actually very smart and mature football. It was a very tough and hard game and I will admit to feeling pretty sore today. As for the umpires being against you, I agree the guys on the weekend were not the best we have had this year but those sort of penalty counts against you have to tell you something. But the scoreboard tells the story and you guys guts out a good win so congrats on that. If you want to get upset with me for just stating a personal opinion that is fine.

The saints are trying to play their best footy and the results are showing they are 5-2 at the moment and even being heavily disadvantaged by the umpires are still focusing on their game and winning games, safe to say a massive improvement since last year.
Mate from the 1 game I've seen, they can play. But they can also be grubby, not saying they're on their own there though. Clean up the bs and Carrara be a threat in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow look at all the very touchy saints guys. Boys I did come up to the clubhouse after the game, bought some food and had a drink. The help with the ressies was very much appreciated. Campbell definitely had a very good first quarter and that was probably the game there. I thought you guys played very smart in the last quarter and just locked things up, it was actually very smart and mature football. It was a very tough and hard game and I will admit to feeling pretty sore today. As for the umpires being against you, I agree the guys on the weekend were not the best we have had this year but those sort of penalty counts against you have to tell you something. But the scoreboard tells the story and you guys guts out a good win so congrats on that. If you want to get upset with me for just stating a personal opinion that is fine.
As I said earlier I don't agree with singling out a bloke on a public forum hence the reaction. Thanks to the blokes who came and had few beers after the game

Mate from the 1 game I've seen, they can play. But they can also be grubby, not saying they're on their own there though. Clean up the bs and Carrara be a threat in the finals.

Looking forward too some beers up at Redcliffe this week with grand opening of the new clubhouse

So they're a little bit rough are they? Do you honestly think they are going to change their ways by reading a few sulky posts on here? Particularly, when those posts have come from people whose sides they beat?

Do you wanna tell the forum why one of our players will be visiting the dentist tomorrow ?? Or would you prefer to talk shit?? I'm fine with coping a bit of banter on this site but when I see one of the biggest dogs shots I've ever seen leaving one of our players that is a top bloke needing to have teeth replaced and suffering bad concussion to the point he couldn't even stand up in the rooms after the game from one of your team mates and you come out and say that shit you mate are a flog! Not only that we were good enough to lend you an amount of players so you didn't have to forfeit in the 2s

Maybe after a few more Monday morning Dentist's visits they might start to consider how they are going about things.

Watched the Suns vs Bond game wow wee the Bond side is a cut above. If Makin is not the best player in the comp I will kiss Morro, a head and shoulder above all players that played on Saturday. Great game in the back half but the Suns first quarter was terrible. Thought the umpiring was a little one sided but I guess that's what you get when your second to the footy, though maybe the umpire yelling out Logan every free kick for and against might have something to do with it as well. Bond would have murdered the Suns had it been a dry day, well coached and a great team to watch they deserve to be on top. I see that both Suns loss's are from being smashed in the first quarter, can't have that weakness come finals can't play catch up footy against the top sides unless you get them on a bad day. Well done Bond thoroughly deserve to be on top

Makin is a jet - we had a decent crack at trying to get him this year but enjoys playing with his mates. Is also a good kid from our interactions.

Kp what an outrage - wins a flag and we couldn't force a beer down your throat and now your publically confessing your love of the stuff - you have changed!

Budgy - I think you are tough - I've seen you put the fear of God into blank tab tickets the way you aggressively mark those boxes!!

Cpl of weeks to go before the June 30 deadline - interesting to see any late recruiting coups.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back