QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the Suns vs Bond game wow wee the Bond side is a cut above. If Makin is not the best player in the comp I will kiss Morro, a head and shoulder above all players that played on Saturday. Great game in the back half but the Suns first quarter was terrible. Thought the umpiring was a little one sided but I guess that's what you get when your second to the footy, though maybe the umpire yelling out Logan every free kick for and against might have something to do with it as well. Bond would have murdered the Suns had it been a dry day, well coached and a great team to watch they deserve to be on top. I see that both Suns loss's are from being smashed in the first quarter, can't have that weakness come finals can't play catch up footy against the top sides unless you get them on a bad day. Well done Bond thoroughly deserve to be on top

Well Buck I don't think I agree with it being one sided but hey you're entitled to your opinion. As for yelling "Logan" at the free kicks ....... yes I did on a few occasions but when I did, I apologised to the Suns players for these slip ups ........ I didn't make the Logan call all the time but yes I am guilty of it on a number of occasions. Once again I apologise to the players, supporters and management of the club for this but like many I am still getting a grip on calling the "Suns"

Well Buck I don't think I agree with it being one sided but hey you're entitled to your opinion. As for yelling "Logan" at the free kicks ....... yes I did on a few occasions but when I did, I apologised to the Suns players for these slip ups ........ I didn't make the Logan call all the time but yes I am guilty of it on a number of occasions. Once again I apologise to the players, supporters and management of the club for this but like many I am still getting a grip on calling the "Suns"
South East Suns in the Heart of Logan, no big drama Moro, I thought your decision make was good, particularly wearing long sleaves on such a cold windy and wet day. No dramas with the umpires at the Suns.

Thanks blocker and North was hoping we would of been a lot more competitive. But you guys were very good yesterday moved the ball. Game was played in good spirits a lot of good blokes at park ridge good luck for the rest of the season boys.
Still think we are bit off the top 3 or 4 sides but we are still improving in certain areas.

Can't have slow starts against good sides or we will get murdered. Also our defensive spread from centre clearances was ordinary to say the least. But there were some good signs with a few of our young blokes getting more game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KP how did the bloke that went off in the ambulance on the weekend fair mate?

Rotten luck as someone was saying it was only his first or second game for the club?

No good mate
Ligaments in he's ankle apparently season over, was just he's 2nd game for the club.
Number 7 is very handy down back for you guys

yes he does use the ball well. Thought our back 6 were good for most part of the day. Bloke at full forward was handy?

Yeah they work well together, your full forward was Handy can't say the same for us
There was 3 that usually play 1s playing 2s because they had a work function on late afternoon

Is that Surfers running onto the ground? Lol

Just on that.the back 8 in that photo..No #20 Nick Kemp, former Beenleigh player. no #17 Sonny Allard, Logan cobras. No #46 Steven Belstead, Logan player. No #24 Greg Brookes, 250 game Logan player. #10 Travis Young, Logan Junior, #8 Shane Jones, Beenleigh/Springwood, #5 Daniel Milligan, Logan #18 Jayden Jefreys, Caboolture

I was surprised by your pace and leap up forward KP, looked good when it was coming in there!! Need "ducky" and robbo around the play a bit more I reckon, for some steadying heads... Sorry I couldn't hang around bud, had the old mans birthday to get to...

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back