QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are right Wynnum may be the smokies?

I would think top5 if that's what they have will be
Viccy Point
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Moorooka
Carrara

That's based on no recruiting knowledge more just from last years lists.

Chooks have good numbers at training so they may be a finals contender again this year.

In Div2 it is probably a lottery. No doubt Kenmore and Robina will be ones to beat from last years south competition but who knows what Aspley will throw up.

Last 2 spots in finals probably won't unfold until we see a few rounds.

Redcliffe seems a strange one to me just looking over last yrs result? Will pine rivers fall away ?

The chooks Being moorooka?

Redcliffe seems a strange one to me just looking over last yrs result? Will pine rivers fall away ?

The chooks Being moorooka?
Yes mate Chooks are Moorooka.

Redcliffe might recruit a few this year but I did honestly forget about Pine Rivers.

They were great towards end of last year and really pushed us in our final at home.

They will be definitely around the mix.

Yes mate Chooks are Moorooka.

Redcliffe might recruit a few this year but I did honestly forget about Pine Rivers.

They were great towards end of last year and really pushed us in our final at home.

They will be definitely around the mix.

Div 2 would be close up top wouldnt it then the bottom half would drop away quickly?

Div 3 should be more even across the comp besides a couple

Can I ask a quick question which forum would palm cove football club be under as just want to give them the heads up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is boring, someone make up some outrageously strong rumour so that we can debunk it and then follow up with whose doing what. Redcliffe yet again look inside club and get senior coach. Might struggle getting recruits across. Any truth to the rumours of coorparoo players at Buffs?

This is boring, someone make up some outrageously strong rumour so that we can debunk it and then follow up with whose doing what. Redcliffe yet again look inside club and get senior coach. Might struggle getting recruits across. Any truth to the rumours of coorparoo players at Buffs?
Jr on the move from buffs

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back