QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

tim notting got suspended for comments on twitter a couple of years back, and he's far less influential in queensland footy than t-mo
Haha yeah but didnt he go after Simon Devine? You cant go after a football god like Divo and just expect it to be all fine.

Besides what is worse? Me pointing out a cheat, which I did during the game, or Moro (a registered umpire) potting a club and making private info public. All is fair in love and war friend.

Cheers Blocker, I hope your prediction is correct, Suns are cherry ripe, yet can't underestimate Kedron, good team, strong successfull culture, going to be a cracking game

Kedron, whilst too good for us, appear to be limping into the GF mate, injuries have hit them at the wrong time.

Suspensions.. Doubt it chief!!

But while we are on the subject of old mate with the pony tail, he got booted from the seniors the week before for his efforts and then he had to umpire the ressies prelim and was even more of a disgrace. Morro calling him a cheat was being kind to him.

He gifted the Suns a spot in the grand final this weekend , I only hope he's at Viccy point this week to see Redcliffe give them a hiding.
Very savage indeed from you 6th sense!

I woulnt say gifted the Suns a spot in the grand final as the Suns played well, but 4 goals from dodgy free kicks inside 50 from when the margin was 3 points in the end hurts.

I heard old mate has umpired 10 Suns games this year... Watchout Redcliffe if that's the case, old mate lynyrd skynyrd will do whatever it takes

tim notting got suspended for comments on twitter a couple of years back, and he's far less influential in queensland footy than t-mo

Was Notting coaching Labrador at the time of that? If so then he should have known better and deserved his whack.

The comments made by Morro were granted as it's the truth.

I feel for Redcliffe this weekend but they should spank the Suns even with their extra man in the middle

he was playing at the Devils at the time, and put up pictures of Simon Devine getting his kit off in a post game club song.

Pretty average behaviour, from a very very average bloke.
that was after the initial suspension though, from memory got a week before that for potting an umpire online

Self imposed ban over... pony-tailed umpire called about 14 decisions, 7-7 as we saw it.... any weak internet sooks claiming otherwise probably played sh*thouse (sub-par) previously. He wasn't perfect but he was impartial

Sooks

Did you really lose and say this? Sand in your...
He was terrible today but 50/50... funny that a loser would look for an excuse!
I'll tell my mum I nailed a pony on the Internet... hugs to you pretty man
You apologized last time you carried on like a **** wit. You gonna wake up again tomorrow and realise you are still weak as piss and apologise again?

At no stage have I said the umpiring cost us the game. At no stage have I said we should have won. At no stage have I questioned the result.

So instead of trying to be a hero on the internet how about you grow a set ya ****in coward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apology was for describing you as a poor tackler, I did apologise but as big a sh×thead i was as a player I never blamed an umpire for a loss. Talk about squib.. the 2 'c' words are off limits with umps.
You were a very good player, have a reasonable handle on the comp but still a precious loser... I respect your on field ability though.
Just play, don't say

Last edited:
You apologized last time you carried on like a **** wit. You gonna wake up again tomorrow and realise you are still weak as piss and apologise again?

At no stage have I said the umpiring cost us the game. At no stage have I said we should have won. At no stage have I questioned the result.

So instead of trying to be a hero on the internet how about you grow a set ya ****in coward
At no stage did I accuse you of blaming the umpire although 'blatent cheat' as a retort describes itself don't you think?

Last edited:
Lol divo got his kit off and I missed it.
Morro dont get sucked into this clown ;-)

Congrats to the winners today .

Tigers In the 2s absolutely deserved nothing less good guys gracious in all aspect of the game .

And plugger and fletch and the lads undefeated wowee thats just wow .

Who got the best on medals in both games ??

Apology was for describing you as a poor tackler, I did apologise but as big a sh×thead i was as a player I never blamed an umpire for a loss. Talk about squib.. the 2 'c' words are off limits with umps.
You were a very good player, have a reasonable handle on the comp but still a precious loser... I respect your on field ability though.
Just play, don't say

Some people shouldn't drink and drive.... Well you my friend shouldn't drink and Internet. What a disgrace

Self imposed ban over... pony-tailed umpire called about 14 decisions, 7-7 as we saw it.... any weak internet sooks claiming otherwise probably played sh*thouse (sub-par) previously. He wasn't perfect but he was impartial

Sooks
You do actually realise you watched a different game that the one we played in last week right?
Another weak gutted gimp hiding behind an alias. Morro would eat you for breakfast, but you probably know that already since you are the ****ing oracle of south east qld footy. Grub

Lol divo got his kit off and I missed it.
Morro dont get sucked into this clown ;-)

Congrats to the winners today .

Tigers In the 2s absolutely deserved nothing less good guys gracious in all aspect of the game .

And plugger and fletch and the lads undefeated wowee thats just wow .

Who got the best on medals in both games ??

Second that NP. Both deserving winners and to Plugger and the Suns huge effort and enjoy the festivities.

I think enough has been said about the umpires lads let's leave it behind us and move on as we were all there and have our own opinions.

Be interested to hear club B&F's as they are announced in the coming weeks.

Going to be very dull having a Div 2 thread so maybe we keep the 2 comps together Div 2&3 on this thread?

Any thoughts?

Predictable end to a boring season in this comp. Suns were always going to smash everyone. Kedron did ok, Pirates improved and then the whole comp level dropped away dramatically after those three sides. Twos even worse, with Redcliffe always going to flog everyone. New structure Couldn't of come sooner.

You do actually realise you watched a different game that the one we played in last week right?
Another weak gutted gimp hiding behind an alias. Morro would eat you for breakfast, but you probably know that already since you are the ******* oracle of south east qld footy. Grub

Having watched the two play against each other for years i can confidently say neither has the wood over the other. some great battles between these two that has leaked into the interweb.

Hahaha -- footy 1st self imposed ban has been reinstated. What happened? Did you wake up at 5.20 am in a cold sweat? Who edits their comments at that time of day/ night? If you had any balls you would have left them as they were. Who's the real "squib" here?

Hahaha -- footy 1st self imposed ban has been reinstated. What happened? Did you wake up at 5.20 am in a cold sweat? Who edits their comments at that time of day/ night? If you had any balls you would have left them as they were. Who's the real "squib" here?
Easy mate, you know it takes a special kind of hero to mouth off behind an alias after admitting they have seen you recently. :rainbow:

This is quite embarrassing, firstly to you Morro I'm sincerely sorry that my self-destructive nature coupled with what has recently become an obvious problem with alcohol seems to feel the need to carry on towards you. I don't really know you from a bar of soap but I suppose its tall poppy syndrome and you're about the 'tallest' personality on here.
To the other guys, fair enough, I dish it out I have to cop it, it's just never sat well with me re: umpires and either of the 'c' words.
And unbiassed not even sure if I actually played against him but I can assure from what I saw he would've well and truly had me covered. So there it is guys, seems I need some help and admitting that feels better already.

This is quite embarrassing, firstly to you Morro I'm sincerely sorry that my self-destructive nature coupled with what has recently become an obvious problem with alcohol seems to feel the need to carry on towards you. I don't really know you from a bar of soap but I suppose its tall poppy syndrome and you're about the 'tallest' personality on here.
To the other guys, fair enough, I dish it out I have to cop it, it's just never sat well with me re: umpires and either of the 'c' words.
And unbiassed not even sure if I actually played against him but I can assure from what I saw he would've well and truly had me covered. So there it is guys, seems I need some help and admitting that feels better already.
If this is not a piss take, you should really reach out.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back