QAFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Tipping Comp Result .
What a good tight comp...all a bit of fun ,, thanks guys for taking part.

90; STUYD
89; NOOSA BOY
88; BIG E AND CLUELESS
85; FOOTY BOY
83; DEZARIO AND BUD
82; SMY
78; MAGPIE BOY
75; JUDGE
74; GOALKICKER
73; MUDSTICKS
71; REQUIRED AND THUNDER
67; DUSTY
Thanks for organising!

Good stuff Stuyd for sorting the tipping again. Always good fun. I was about to post it’s rigged with you winning but I saw your confession. Lol

Amazing effort by Broady to go through H&A unbeaten but still a number of good sides that can win it. Should be a great finals series.

Top 2 get a huge advantage

Tassie Magpie,,,, good choice for the game to see. Im sure you will be impressed with the standard ,,,,make sure you post your opinion on here after seeing the game , Will be interesting to see your comments, And I hope you and the family have a great holiday up here .
cheers,
Stuyd

Was pretty impressed with the game yesterday, I’m guessing this is the top tier in qld outside the clubs that play VFL, the standard was really good and played at a pretty good pace in warm weather ( my opinion on warm is probably different to you guys haha) some big bodied boys out there as well.

I haven’t been to a Tas state league game for a couple of years now (due to my footy being played the same time) but I’d say the game yesterday would of been of a lot better standard then the TSL

First thing that impressed me was there was no charge to get in haha (not sure if this is common practice up this way) I still have to shell out a tenner on a Saturday and I’m playing back home.

Seemed to be a decent crowd too which was good to see and the boys on the hill behind the goals seemed to provide some atmosphere haha

Good to see Tassie boy Jay Foon out there playing yesterday as well

What would the avg age bracket be for guys playing in this league ? Is it more guys in there early 20s trying to attract AFL or VFL clubs attention ? Many ex afl or vfl blokes kicking about, wasn’t any programs so couldn’t see team list ect

All in all was a good day out, could easily jump on a team to follow and attend each week if I lived up this way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was pretty impressed with the game yesterday, I’m guessing this is the top tier in qld outside the clubs that play VFL, the standard was really good and played at a pretty good pace in warm weather ( my opinion on warm is probably different to you guys haha) some big bodied boys out there as well.

I haven’t been to a Tas state league game for a couple of years now (due to my footy being played the same time) but I’d say the game yesterday would of been of a lot better standard then the TSL

First thing that impressed me was there was no charge to get in haha (not sure if this is common practice up this way) I still have to shell out a tenner on a Saturday and I’m playing back home.

Seemed to be a decent crowd too which was good to see and the boys on the hill behind the goals seemed to provide some atmosphere haha

What would the avg age bracket be for guys playing in this league ? Is it more guys in there early 20s trying to attract AFL or VFL clubs attention ? Many ex afl or vfl blokes kicking about, wasn’t any programs so couldn’t see team list ect

All in all was a good day out, could easily jump on a team to follow and attend each week if I lived up this way

Good observations. There’s a few ex AFL boys kicking around Lachie Henderson , Bryce Retzlaff and Andrew Boston (injured) for Labrador and Jono Freeman for Noosa.

Quite a few VFL guys also Foon as you mentioned is Southport listed but aligned with Labrador.

Comp is good standard and getting better each year. Couple of teams battling like in most comps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of Taswegians up at maroochydore for some reason - think the university is an attraction - but it is a very underrated standard of football imo. Different to the southern states who play a more physical, in close brand, some of which is a product of weather and ground size. Most footy up here is played on top of the ground and a very skill based brand. Is why i like seeing the odd game at a smaller ground as it tests players differently. $10 to get in and a player! Tough!!

See the Western Bulldogs want Liam Jones back

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back