QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Was anyone at the morningside v labrador game who would like to share some insight? Seemed like a mudbowl but only kicking 1 goal in a game is simply unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was anyone at the morningside v labrador game who would like to share some insight? Seemed like a mudbowl but only kicking 1 goal in a game is simply unbelievable

Labrador very very good and won the hard ball. Morningside woeful. If Labrador had played like each week maybe they would have the same coach !
Ground was atrocious but that is no excuse for Morningside

Boy oh boy Liam Hude and Jack Austins positional changes for Sherwood may have been a masterstroke from McEvoy. Hude’s still only 19 and potentially the best pure half forward in the comp. Sherwood have a serious player.

PlayHQ has Wilston Grange winning today by 109 points - from what i saw on you tube live stream, they won by about 10 points. Someone from Grange must have put the scores in early in anticipation!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy oh boy Liam Hude and Jack Austins positional changes for Sherwood may have been a masterstroke from McEvoy. Hude’s still only 19 and potentially the best pure half forward in the comp. Sherwood have a serious player.
I was at Victoria Point following Redland but voted the young fellow Liam Hude BOG
Great skills marking, defensive, kicking all round a terrific effort, surprised he is only 19
I’m sure he will go places

Massive win for maroochy too.

Did the top 4 sides all get beaten today ?
Yep! Morningside,Aspley,Palmy and Redlands all got done.The Morningside result,a near 100 point loss to Labrador in heavy conditions very surprising.
Broady far too strong for Noosa who kept battling away.Ben Silvagni Noosas best in a pretty impressive first up game.Funny to see Aspley lose but still jump up to top spot! Big win by Maroochy though especially away from home!

I was at Victoria Point following Redland but voted the young fellow Liam Hude BOG
Great skills marking, defensive, kicking all round a terrific effort, surprised he is only 19
I’m sure he will go places

I think Liam played some VFL last year and had a run with the Allies before a foot injury ended his season? Will be no surprise to see him once again promoted to VFL.

Harding would be okay but you’d lean towards Carse considering the relationship with some key Redlands players that may follow?

Agree on that, he does seem to have some sway on players. I’m sure that’s part of the reason Morningside would have been keen to get him over at the end of 2022.

Last edited:
Yep! Morningside,Aspley,Palmy and Redlands all got done.The Morningside result,a near 100 point loss to Labrador in heavy conditions very surprising.
Broady far too strong for Noosa who kept battling away.Ben Silvagni Noosas best in a pretty impressive first up game.Funny to see Aspley lose but still jump up to top spot! Big win by Maroochy though especially away from home!
Yea unheard of in this comp to have multiple upsets of that magnitude

Good for Silvagni to start off like that and the footy club

TIPPING ;
SWICHING THE PLAY TIPS 4 ,, WELL DONE ,, THE REST OF US WERE MOSTLY 2 AND A FEW 3 S .
BIG E RETAINS A 1 TIP LEAD AND MAGPIE BOY CLIMBS ANOTHER RUNG

62; BIG E
61; PUGS , A,LL OR NOTHING
60; QLD CLUELESS, MAGPIE BOY
59; DEZARIO
58; STILL ME , NWO, SMY,FOOTY BOY , WESTERMAN, BIG TEX, THINDERDOC , SIMPLE SAUCE
57; TOUCAN SOUP, LAGGING BEHIND
56;STUYD
55;MOBBS, UP IT STUMPY
54; AJ8, SWITCHING THE PLAY, BUD 63, BUNYIP, GOALKICKER, UP IT BRIZZ
53; LONGY ZILLMERE
50; 2010 PREMIER
46; NOOSA BOY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back