QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well is the Gange becoming a huge threat,, getting better as the season rolls on ,,,
Sherwood knock off Labrador by 2 points
Broady beat the Roos up there
Morningside win as expected as does Aspley
Redlands beat a stubborn Surfers

Well is the Gange becoming a huge threat,, getting better as the season rolls on ,,,
Sherwood knock off Labrador by 2 points
Broady beat the Roos up there
Morningside win as expected as does Aspley
Redlands beat a stubborn Surfers
Grange beat PBC after Palmy had tough physical loss to Siders. Grange still miles off the pace

Grange beat PBC after Palmy had tough physical loss to Siders. Grange still miles off the pace
Not favourites, agreed, but credit where credits due. Palmy are a quality side and Grange have won more than they’ve lost and they have some terrific players, plenty now experienced with a prelim final.

Just a few years ago a guy named Judge would be in here copping crap as if they were going to fall out of the comp. They’ve come a long way from the weekly “youth focus” excuse we’d get week in, week out.

I reckon they’re as good a chance as just about anybody

Still miles off the pace after beating the only team that has defeated Aspley? Pretty hard to blame a 70 point loss on a “physical” game they had before the bye lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still miles off the pace after beating the only team that has defeated Aspley? Pretty hard to blame a 70 point loss on a “physical” game they had before the bye lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
IMO Grange are buiding momentum ,, quite a few good new players and they seem to be puttin game day together ...will be a contender with Aspley and Morningside

Tipping ;
well done to Mobbs being the only tipster to pick the card ..
Some movement to on the ladder
60; BIG E
59; PUGS, ALL OR NOTHING
58; QLD CLUELESS
57. DEZARIO, MAGPIE BOY
56; NWO. STILL ME, SMY, FOOTY BOY, WESTERMAN, BIG TEX
55; TOUCAN SOUP, THUNDERDOC, SIMPLE SAUCE
54; LAGGING BEHIND , STUYD
52; BUD 63, UP IT STUMPY, BUNYIP, UP IT BRIZZ, AJ8, MOBBS
51; LONGY ZILLMERE , GOALKICKER
50, SWITCHING THE PLAY
49; 201O PREMIER