Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had front row seats to similar. It's sadly all too common, and getting worse thanks to the internet spreading whacky sh*t and people 'connecting the dots'.
It’s a real problem.

Courts have bent over backwards to make sure self-represented litigants don’t feel disadvantaged but they all mistake that for the court taking them seriously.

It can be amusing but not for someone who has to foot the bill because some loony wanted his 10 days in court on his soapbox.

It’s a real problem.

Courts have bent over backwards to make sure self-represented litigants don’t feel disadvantaged but they all mistake that for the court taking them seriously.

It can be amusing but not for someone who has to foot the bill because some loony wanted his 10 days in court on his soapbox.

Try being the duty Lawyer and talking to these guys.

To be fair some of them are insiders. Like Scomo's best mate.
She knows what brand of tea Berryl (or whatever Smoko’s wife’s name is) likes to drink. She’s basically running the joint!

Listening to medical experts is not a political exercise.

What are you talking about, I am booking my appointment with a GP this week to get my monthly dose of political propaganda.

I need to be brainwashed over the pain in my back, and how it was caused from a back strain I sustained at the gym. When in fact the pain is caused by a microchip implanted by Bill Gates when I was getting a windows 10 update from Microsoft on my PC which is surely being hacked

There are no "medical experts", they are all political plants, don't be a pawn, open your mind

She knows what brand of tea Berryl (or whatever Smoko’s wife’s name is) likes to drink. She’s basically running the joint!
Oh yeah the wife too, weapons grade morons.

No you don't ask. You tell them you do not consent.

You forgot about telling them you are not in a contract with the Victoria Police Corporation and therefore the only law you are bound by is common law

QAnon followers are ignorant, easily manipulated idiots, just look at their manifesto, they're f***ing bonkers. When Malcolm Roberts best represents you in Parliament any reasonable people would reassess their belief structures quick f***ing smart.
Where is the impish Sen. Moron Roberts?
I've not heard anything from him for a while. I thought he would have empirical proof that Covid19 was a scam by the 'elites' or a genetically engineered bioweapon wielded by the illuminati. Or both!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting piece covering the #FilmYourHospital bullshit:

It’s the same thing the Karens and Darrens are doing now in retail shops, though of course messing with hospital staff trying to treat patients is more dangerous than messing with the guy selling you a can of paint.

F***ing children, we should treat them as such and make them stand in the corner.
To me there's a big streak of mental health issues in there. So, I have compassion for them. Others are channeling their frustration at their lack of power into nuttiness when they should be investigating real political remedies.

To me there's a big streak of mental health issues in there. So, I have compassion for them. Others are channeling their frustration at their lack of power into nuttiness when they should be investigating real political remedies.
I have huge compassion for people with mental health issues but for these guys it's tempered by the fact that they go out of their way to be unpleasant and jeopardise others.

I have huge compassion for people with mental health issues but for these guys it's tempered by the fact that they go out of their way to be unpleasant and jeopardise others.
Yeah you can separate blame and consequences. I can't blame someone with untreated or under-treated mental health issues but they have to wear the appropriate consequences.

Yeah you can separate blame and consequences. I can't blame someone with untreated or under-treated mental health issues but they have to wear the appropriate consequences.

It all comes back to the shutting-down of institutional care for the mentally ill. While true that these places sometimes had horrific ways of treating patiets, if a more humane form of psychiatric institution were to rise I think it would have a more positive effect on society.

There's a sweet irony with conspiracy theorists calling people "brainwashed sheep who can't think for themselves" yet they will swallow any nutbag theory from a video produced by a basement-dweller with dorito stains on their fingers.

I am currently isolating because I may have been exposed to Covid-19 by a QAnoner colleague through work. Their FB page is lathered with shit like ‘Plandemic’, ‘Ever notice how Trump’s rallies are always cancelled because of the so-called virus’, ‘Bill Gates’ and so on. I’m particularly livid because it is in a Disability Support role and the site we were working in, involves a number of clients who would be very vulnerable to the worst symptoms of the disease. What should (fingers crossed) be a relatively minor inconvenience for me could mean death for them.

The Andrews Government should be held to account for the HQ fiasco and the shortcomings of the health system in dealing with COVID. I also get natural mistrust of governments/politicians/bureaucrats when you see a morally bankrupt political class that seems to only serve itself.

However, some of this dangerous behaviour from individuals is showing that you cannot legislate for stupid.

A quick anecdote on the subject of mental illness. I've met a handful of people via support groups that suffer psychosis. When they go off their meds (or sometimes a certain medication simply stops working, due to tolerance maybe) they tend to develop delusions of persecution and/or delusions of grandeur. Thinking they are the Messiah, for example.

They can think that light fixtures in their house are secret cameras tracking them. They can think their tap water has been poisoned. They can believe that scary images on their TV are really there, eg footage of a lion. I can't imagine how awful it would be to live with such paranoia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back