Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

So it doesn't add up that those who are contracting Coronavirus are actually being arrested etc. They recover anyway.

Like what, putting Hanks and Charles into quarantine for 2 weeks really showed them did it..

Hang on, you think they're being arrested? I would have thought they were being quarantined so no one else catches it from them?

Hang on, you think they're being arrested? I would have thought they were being quarantined so no one else catches it from them?
The rumours floating around in the Qanon and 4chan land is that people like Hanks, Charles and Weinstein aren't actually infected with Coronavirus but are actually under arrest for pedophilia/sex trafficking etc. So every time a celeb is diagnosed they celebrate as if 'The Storm is Here', then the celebs just recover and there's silence from the same crowd.

Maybe it's this. The celebs are arrested, then they are told to tell everyone they have CV so the sheep will go along with the lockdown etc. which is necessary for the arrest of other people, freeing of the children etc. etc.
What children are being freed?

I think they are just publicising the shit out of the virus as much as possible so spread fear and make it seem as 'real' as can be. That means telling the public that celebrities xyz all have it.

The bringing down pedophiles and politicians etc just won't happen. Hope it does though.

What children are being freed?

I think they are just publicising the shit out of the virus as much as possible so spread fear and make it seem as 'real' as can be. That means telling the public that celebrities xyz all have it.

The bringing down pedophiles and politicians etc just won't happen. Hope it does though.

The ones they are supposedly bringing up from the underground tunnels.

Nothing good ever happens, its all lies. Only evil. :(

Since you believe in God do you not believe in the part of the bible that says God will prevail? If so, that means no matter how horrible it gets, in the end good will triumph over evil.

Since you believe in God do you not believe in the part of the bible that says God will prevail? If so, that means no matter how horrible it gets, in the end good will triumph over evil.
We are still gonna go thru the endtimes as described in Revelations before good prevails. Still all that 1984 horror, great suffering, pain, famine, disease, war, great depression scenes, plagues and natural disasters, and billions of people dying, if not like %90 of the population dying....life resuming like the Agricultural era.

We are still gonna go thru the endtimes as described in Revelations before good prevails. Still all that 1984 horror, great suffering, pain, famine, disease, war, great depression scenes, plagues and natural disasters, and billions of people dying, if not like %90 of the population dying....life resuming like the Agricultural era.

Yeah but if you make it through that... happy times :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im giving em till may 1

May Day

Im still thinking hes showing us his red shield tie
The Rothie lover he is

He was wearing a blue one yesterday.

I am the federal ruling to allow state decreed executions will gradually evolve allowing them to execute anyone they deem a threat...ie citizens

I thought it was to execute the swamp creatures!

May have been discussed but what's up with the Malik Obama setup on Twitter? Big Trump and Qanon fan stirring up the crowd.

View attachment 856585

Legit or playing his part in the sham? The above photo keeps getting deleted soon after he posts.
That's photoshopped. There are a few other images that are also misleading or misused, you have to be careful and double check everything, or risk looking foolish! It's possibly disinformation inserted by enemy agents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back