Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

So he WAS working for Intelligence? But he just went too far in one campaign?

No, I don't believe so. He's a complete fake. Arrested for extortion in fact (sorry, typed the other post in a queue at the supermarket!).

They covered it on this channel, starts around the 12 min mark. (I like this channel but they are firm believers in Q so probably not your cup of tea GG).

No, I don't believe so. He's a complete fake. Arrested for extortion in fact (sorry, typed the other post in a queue at the supermarket!).

They covered it on this channel, starts around the 12 min mark. (I like this channel but they are firm believers in Q so probably not your cup of tea GG).

That's alright then, i can delete all the videos on his channel then that i downloaded tk watch later.

You might prefer Dana Ashlie, doesn't believe in Q and thinks 5G is a massive problem (however a lot of her videos get deleted because of this).
Ive seen millions of these channels and videos, dont need to see anymore. Also i knew about 5G for a long time before a lot of these channels/reporters/etc started cottoning on to it.

Im interested in something new

Ive seen millions of these channels and videos, dont need to see anymore. Also i knew about 5G for a long time before a lot of these channels/reporters/etc started cottoning on to it.

Im interested in something new

I've been looking out for 5G being installed near me but I have to say I can't see it anywhere :think:

I've been looking out for 5G being installed near me but I have to say I can't see it anywhere :think:
Its like the NBN rollout. Doing it methodically suburb to suburb. Where i live i had to wait a year for NBN to reach me.

Where they install 5G, to look for it, is main intersections, or wherever cameras are installed already (streets, buildings). Not every intersection, but its spread out block by block.

Ive seen them installed overnight in suburbs where i was working before the lockdown. Huge black boxes on street poles and thick fiber cables coming out of them.

That's photoshopped. There are a few other images that are also misleading or misused, you have to be careful and double check everything, or risk looking foolish! It's possibly disinformation inserted by enemy agents.
What is? The picture he posted? Possibly. Why would he post it if it was?

I grabbed that screenshot immediately after he posted it and before it was deleted. So I definitely didn't photoshop it.

Screenshot_20200404-214010-01.jpeg

The Knights of Malta were at his rallies and inauguration four years ago.

The Rockefellers are all Knights of Malta.

Trump is paving the way for the Rockefellers agendas....digital currency, chipping, fascist rule, etc

Heres more substantive evidence...

View attachment 857511

Trump is paving the way for the Rockefellers agendas....digital currency, chipping, fascist rule, etc

Trump is against chipping lol. Nice try tho you leftist shill. You're secretly a globalist. All your negativity and 1984 propaganda is to lower morale and make the shift to the new society easier with less backlash.

Trump is against chipping lol. Nice try tho you leftist shill. You're secretly a globalist. All your negativity and 1984 propaganda is to lower morale and make the shift to the new society easier with less backlash.
Im not leftist rightist or middleist. I hate all politicians and elites equally. You should know by now i am of no politics, and that i distrust them all.

View attachment 857511

I regard the current Pope along with the previous Pope as being evil. You’ll have to use alternative info to persuade me on this matter.

I regard the current Pope along with the previous Pope as being evil. You’ll have to use alternative info to persuade me on this matter.
The pope is evil and is a knight of malta too

The world is a stage

Remember when trump and family visited the pope after the election win....his wife wore all black and veiled face in satanic reverence to the pope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is? The picture he posted? Possibly. Why would he post it if it was?
Too eager to post anything to make Barack look bad? That can be done without resorting to fake images!

I grabbed that screenshot immediately after he posted it and before it was deleted. So I definitely didn't photoshop it.
I know you're not responsible, given it's been around for years. Here's the original picture:

1586769892372.png

Too eager to post anything to make Barack look bad? That can be done without resorting to fake images!

I know you're not responsible, given it's been around for years. Here's the original picture:

View attachment 857282
Cool... Thanks. Clears it up.

Still weird is whole Malik setup. Can't work it out.

The punisher skull i think is a Q thing.
I saw it floating about a few times and havent looked deep at it, too busy looking down other paths

The pope wears white
White is the head colour
All other illuminists wear black
Non illuminists wear colour

Popes higher than everyone else thats in 'view'

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back