Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

That Obama was involved is pretty clear now he was Potus when all this went down and the recent de classification proves it but some in his administration crossed lines that wasn't meant to be exposed because Hillary was meant to win........so it was going to be swept under the carpet.
Then when Trump won remember former ambassador Rice sent an email to herself on the day Trump was sworn in saying Obama told us to do things by the book etc. Lol.....it doesn't get more desperate than that,this letter to self has been known for years but now coming into the spotlight again.

Brooke Singman

@BrookeSingman

·

14h

NEW: #Russia probe files released as part of DOJ's move to drop #MichaelFlynn case are raising new Qs about a Jan. 2017 email

@AmbassadorRice

sent to herself. A source close to

@senjudiciary

tells me investigators are now looking at that email more closely

Don't forget the texts between Strzok and Page saying Potus (at the time was Obama) wants to know everything.

True i think you kind of already get the gist from what you've already said.
Durnham is investigating FBI corruption in all this and could be finished in Sept.... don't know if any charges are laid I'd be surprised knowing how everything gets swept under the carpet. But they say he and Barr don't mess around and that seems to be true from what they've showed so far.

Most of the FBI/CIA players have already been fired or stood down over the last four years as they all started getting exposed. And all these players names are going to be declassified soon.
Some of us already know the main players.

Also there have already been dozens and dozens of books come out on the deep state against Trump and yeah there will definitely be more.
So Trump will go with this into his campaign regardless of what comes out.... with elect me and I'll continue to drain the swamp as you said yourself already. Even if he can't achieve it in reality he has shone a light onto it at least.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind they are working to a timeline which will see maximum transparency shortly before the US election in November. This will end up having a bigger effect than the Wikileaks drops in 2016.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind they are working to a timeline which will see maximum transparency shortly before the US election in November. This will end up having a bigger effect than the Wikileaks drops in 2016.
Bigger effect than wikileaks interesting, but yeah it's looking like that with only 6 months to go.

Bigger effect than wikileaks interesting, but yeah it's looking like that with only 6 months to go.
Biden is up to his eyeballs in this and if there is verifiable proof of the dem candidate committing treason prior to election, that is way bigger than Wikileaks pizzagate emails etc. Although Q has hinted Dems will swap Biden out late, nonetheless though, it will be such a bad look on the DNC as a party. Its why I'm supremely confident Trump will win in an absolute landslide. Anywho, time will tell and as they say, future proves past.

Biden is up to his eyeballs in this and if there is verifiable proof of the dem candidate committing treason prior to election, that is way bigger than Wikileaks pizzagate emails etc. Although Q has hinted Dems will swap Biden out late, nonetheless though, it will be such a bad look on the DNC as a party. Its why I'm supremely confident Trump will win in an absolute landslide. Anywho, time will tell and as they say, future proves past.
Nah you're right about Biden and how big this really Is, the media will try sweep this under the carpet but at some stage they will have to ask him as he was VP,so I hope the Conservative media goes hard because it deserves to be given what went down and let the people decide......and who knows what else we find out.
Yep I think Biden will be replaced aswell as did Q like you said,the only information I get on Q is in this thread. So anything I read on Q is interesting.

Nah you're right about Biden and how big this really Is, the media will try sweep this under the carpet but at some stage they will have to ask him as he was VP,so I hope the Conservative media goes hard because it deserves to be given what went down and let the people decide......and who knows what else we find out.
Yep I think Biden will be replaced aswell as did Q like you said,the only information I get on Q is in this thread. So anything I read on Q is interesting.
Twitter is great. Find a few good Q sources and you will be set! I'm no Autist but there are some good ones out there.
Judicial watch has been doing a lot of heavy lifting in the courts with FOIA etc. They have actually got the court to agree to allow JW to subpoena the contents of another email address which was apparently linked to the 33,000 deleted emails. If they are all found and released, shit will really get real.

Twitter is great. Find a few good Q sources and you will be set! I'm no Autist but there are some good ones out there.
Judicial watch has been doing a lot of heavy lifting in the courts with FOIA etc. They have actually got the court to agree to allow JW to subpoena the contents of another email address which was apparently linked to the 33,000 deleted emails. If they are all found and released, shit will really get real.

lets See one good q twitter account

lets See one good q twitter account

Hey Mate I posted this a few pages ago. These are the Q accounts I check. You have to remember that these people are interpreting the Q drops, it is not the direct message from Q or Q+, so it is important to either follow Q directly on 8kun or use www.qmap.pub and use your own discernment.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you're right about Biden and how big this really Is, the media will try sweep this under the carpet but at some stage they will have to ask him as he was VP,
Not Q but it says that Biden was at the same meeting in the Oval Office that Brennan,Clapper,Comey and others attended
in that meeting Obama specifically said use the Logan Act to get Flynn

Most explosive video update ive seen on this.
Also relevant to Pizzagate. So many names named and evidence provided in terms of court indictments against heads of state, military/intel people and hollywood celebrities.

HAPPY BUDDHA

I saw a video on the weekend of a Democrat accidentally letting it slip that they haven't officially nominated Biden yet.

I'm worried they'll do a swapsie for Elizabeth Warren and she'd beat Trump.
Q has said that is why they've pushed back the DNC convention, but I can't say Warren getting the gig. Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton would be two options high on the list I'd imagine.

Not Q but it says that Biden was at the same meeting in the Oval Office that Brennan,Clapper,Comey and others attended
in that meeting Obama specifically said use the Logan Act to get Flynn

Watching this now. Fairly well put together tbh. Almost like the perfect intro to try and red pill normies about Obamagate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back