Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

We made 7 News! Although it is always predictable they go to the child eating cannibal/pedo stuff. Never mind the corruption that is within the military industrial complex on most established nations....

Link was posted on the 7 News Melbourne Facebook page a bit after 10.30am today. Comments make for a good read with most talking about adrenochrome etc.
When MSM thinks they will censor us but instead it gives folks a chance to red pill society... hahaha

It's official, DOJ drops charges against Michael Flynn!!!

Can you please post this to the Donald Trump political thread.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-a-miracle-it-will-disappear.1238570/page-308.

I've been banned for posting about 'conspiracy theories' that are all coming true.

Amazing that they're questioning in that thread how charges can be dropped against someone who plead guilty - the same people who frequently point score over the Central Park 5 debacle.

Honestly, most of them are so brainwashed with blind Trump hate and blatant MSM lies that they no longer have the ability to discern the truth anymore.

I went in there to drop info that I knew at the time wouldn't be able to be proven but will be exposed in the next week/month/year, hoping that a series of revelations would eventually show that they have been lied to over and over and over again. The brainwashing is so much more powerful than I realized, so I don't have much hope in any of them.....I'm afraid many will not be able to cope once the reality they've known for most of their lives comes crashing down around them.

Not sure if you are all aware but along with Flynn's exoneration, many of the Russian investigation transcripts were also released today.... some are still missing..... these belong to Rosenstein, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Weissman etc. Any guesses why? ..........Boom!

For those looking for accurate Q interpretations, these are the best I've found. You can follow their tweets without signing up:

- Tore worked in intelligence under Former CIA Director John Brennan, has amazing insights/100% accurate predictions from years ago. Some of her predictions sound crazy but then are proven to be true, that's why they call her Time-travelling Tore.

- I lost some respect for Dr Russell when he tried to predict the '10 Days of Darnkess' scenario over Easter but is still a good source to help connect the dots for Australia's DS connections.

- Joe M's new account

- Doesn't follow Q but has amazing insights into US Government/ US military operations.

For those looking for accurate Q interpretations, these are the best I've found. You can follow their tweets without signing up:
Another good one is @FollowThe17 - apparently a White House insider, tries to correct disinformation and sometimes does Q&A sessions :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Tore worked in intelligence under Former CIA Director John Brennan, has amazing insights/100% accurate predictions from years ago. Some of her predictions sound crazy but then are proven to be true, that's why they call her Time-travelling Tore.

- I lost some respect for Dr Russell when he tried to predict the '10 Days of Darnkess' scenario over Easter but is still a good source to help connect the dots for Australia's DS connections.

- Joe M's new account

- Doesn't follow Q but has amazing insights into US Government/ US military operations.

I like X22Report's videos on YouTube.

For example, this one explains how Trump is changing the economy whist still working within the corrupted one, basically killing off the elites banking system from the inside so to speak. It explains a lot about some of the decisions he's making. That said, it could just be a wishful interpretation of current events.

Not sure if you are all aware but along with Flynn's exoneration, many of the Russian investigation transcripts were also released today.... some are still missing..... these belong to Rosenstein, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Weissman etc. Any guesses why? ..........Boom!
I sussed out the Clapper and first Podesta one. Bit boring at times, but interesting. It was his OPINION that Russia interfered, not based on any factual evidence 😂😂

- Joe M's new account

Lisa Mei Crawley @Lisamei62 is my go to. Also, about to farewell page 17 of the thread..

How is everyone going discussing what is happening with family and friends?

Not good. As mentioned on another thread I am persona non grata with one of my siblings for airing my views and most of the others think I'm nuts. I have one sister who has similar opinions to mine. None of my close real life friends have a clue what is going on.

Last edited:
I sussed out the Clapper and first Podesta one. Bit boring at times, but interesting. It was his OPINION that Russia interfered, not based on any factual evidence 😂😂

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan

May 8

CLAPPER in 2017: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.” But Adam Schiff and the Democrats put us through three years of the Mueller probe anyways? Ridiculous.

EXdGwphXsAEd0FF.jpeg.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan

May 8

CLAPPER in 2017: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.” But Adam Schiff and the Democrats put us through three years of the Mueller probe anyways? Ridiculous.

View attachment 872807
Well Q did say briefing info that was given to the gang of eight would be declassified....

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back