Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't find them, what do they say?
Here it is. Ugh didn't work, but basically how the US military will be used to cripple the Deep State crooks and their lackeys. Also the infiltration of ANTIFA so their chain of command and funding has been determined. You can just click on the picture and it will take you to the thread.

I can't find them, what do they say?

You have to go to that Twitter post then follow the thread, he explains it all in subsequent posts on his own thread and re-quotes all the relevant Q posts. (So click on the Twitter post that I linked to, then click on it once again once you are there and you will see all the other posts).

I believe Harvey Weinstein is a fall guy personally
Specifically the entire Democratic party (+Biden) and the actual Rothschilds and Rockefellers and heads of state in Europe, the Pope and his Cardinals, and the English Royal Family. If theyre left alone then Q was a bit of a sham. Trump and his freemasons can pretend they cleaned it all up and arrested tons of lower level fall guys....but itll just continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless the elite names are arrested and charged ill remain somewhat skeptical or dissapointed, as it would be all the lower level crooks taking the fall

They are working their way up. Don't forget it has to be believable to the sheeple and they also need evidence. Low level arrests provide both those things. I don't think Trump would say Hillary should be in jail and Obama has committed treason if he didn't mean it.

Specifically the entire Democratic party (+Biden) and the actual Rothschilds and Rockefellers and heads of state in Europe, the Pope and his Cardinals, and the English Royal Family. If theyre left alone then Q was a bit of a sham. Trump and his freemasons can pretend they cleaned it all up and arrested tons of lower level fall guys....but itll just continue.

I don't think it will be the entirety of all those institutions you listed. There are good people in those organisations as well as bad people so it won't be all of them. Also bad people in the Republican party, they should get their just desserts too.

It will be a massive deal if there are indictments over the Russia investigation. There'll be no way out for the media!

Q accounts getting banned from twitter. still dunno what to make of the big q-dog. From what I'm reading it seems a lot of his early 'drops' are coming to light? Werewolf i believe you're pretty on top of it? any updates?

LicoriceAllsorts do you ever glance over that SenateAnon saga we came across a few months back? gets more interesting every time i read it.

Q accounts getting banned from twitter. still dunno what to make of the big q-dog. From what I'm reading it seems a lot of his early 'drops' are coming to light? Werewolf i believe you're pretty on top of it? any updates?

I think it definitely adds weight to the fact that Q is legit. If it's just some wacky conspiracy theory that a few nut jobs follow it wouldn't be a threat they have to try to eliminate.

I am following Q now but have only been doing so for the past four months or so so don't know too much about the old stuff.

(Note: Following just means reading it, not sure what to make of it really but it does seem likely to me it's coming from Trump's team).

I think it definitely adds weight to the fact that Q is legit. If it's just some wacky conspiracy theory that a few nut jobs follow it wouldn't be a threat they have to try to eliminate.

I am following Q now but have only been doing so for the past four months or so so don't know too much about the old stuff.

(Note: Following just means reading it, not sure what to make of it really but it does seem likely to me it's coming from Trump's team).
Yeah no way its a bunch of trump nerds in their basement.

to me it seems like one giant social media experiment, from trumps social media team, military, who knows? doesn't particularly mean the entire thing is a scam. it still could be a distraction/psy-op for something bigger in the background.

have you picked up/found anything cool from following it the past few months?

the whole thing is intriguing but damn time consuming. there's thousands of drops.

No where near as much as I'd like (took too much time off), but maybe Kosch can help? The censorship and the media ridicule is just another strong indication that Q comes from the White House. Twitter and others won't ban flat Earthers because they're no threat to the deep state. You can read news articles about them that are objective and just report the facts, but most articles about Q contain blatant gas-lighting, misinformation and ridicule.

The upside comes from reading the comments sections of such articles and YouTube clips - the Q supporter comments often get like/dislike ratios between 3:2 and 2:1 or higher, showing that support for the Q movement is growing while trust in the MSM dwindles by the day.

Now Q was silent for about 2 weeks, but returned last week. Maybe it's just me, but I sense that most of the information was in the earlier drops. Once it gained a large following, a lot of posts have since gone into calling for unity and acknowledging followers without dropping more information.

The stuff about the origins of the Russia investigation, the spying on Trump's campaign and the prosecution of Flynn needs more exposure. Rumours are that there will be charges laid, but when will that happen? Obviously Epstein and his temple was covered too (and even before then by other alternative media) and I guess we await what Maxwell has to say if she can be kept alive. It's a most interesting time to be a conspiracy theorist!

Yeah no way its a bunch of trump nerds in their basement.

to me it seems like one giant social media experiment, from trumps social media team, military, who knows? doesn't particularly mean the entire thing is a scam. it still could be a distraction/psy-op for something bigger in the background.

have you picked up/found anything cool from following it the past few months?

the whole thing is intriguing but damn time consuming. there's thousands of drops.

A couple of things that he/she/it/they/JFK Jnr keep hammering is that it's not about the virus it's about the election. So don't worry about dying of Covid it's all just a scam to try and get mail in voting. The other thing is that anything that is happening now or that Q reveals has actually been signed, sealed and delivered long ago and we are just watching it play out. Trump et al know what is going to happen, or as they say "Patriots are in control". Also the pedo thing is real and it affects Royalty, the Vatican, politicians and Hollywood and they are all going down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back