Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of the Q people I follow reckon this account is a total fake. Remember Q said, no outside comms.
I've followed him for a while, including previous accounts. He's never claimed to be part of Q, just that they serve POTUS.

I think it was david icke who once said - anyone in the 'know' who provides specific dates for when things will happen is absolutely full of sh*t. this twitter user is saying September 7th is a date to watch, so going by icke's mantra - he's full of sh*t.

what date is HRC’s trial?

So how is he answering questions on 'the plan' if he's not part of Q?
He's a White House insider and well aware of the close ties between Trump and Q. He posted the death of Herman Cain three days ago. The news was only just announced on FB less than two hours ago. You decide.

I find this fascinating....

John McCain
Executed
Aug 25th 2018

John McCain was an American politician and military officer who served as a United States senator from Arizona from January 1987 until his death in August 2018.

There are 57 Q drops talking about McCain and here's what we know:
1) John McCain's surgery was faked (to be used as cover if prosecuted);
2) Q and POTUS don't refer to him by name (he was a traitor to our country and armed forces);
3) McCain had an institute/foundation like many politicians to collect millions from countries like Saudi Arabia and others;
4) He shielded inquiries into the Muslim Brotherhood;
5) McCain was photoed multiple times with ISIS leaders (he was likely their trusted advisor or general);
6) McCain was involved with the Russia hoax and helped distribute the fake dossier;
7) McCain was linked to trafficking on the AZ/MX border;

Q accurately foreshadowed the death of McCain in multiple drops: 1326, 1555, 1649, 1706, 1933. We don't know the exact cause of death, but Q did say he did not depart on his own terms. One theory is that he was secretly tried my military tribunal and sentenced to death. This had to be done in secret to preserve the republic (Q drop 2001).

John McCain Was Executed By A Military Tribunal
Change14
30.09.2018 kl 23:3444733
By Kyle Mantyla | September 17, 2018

Mark Taylor, the so-called “firefighter prophet” and radical conspiracy theorist about whom Liberty University is making a movie, appeared on “The Sharpening Report” last week, where he declared that the late Sen. John McCain had not died of brain cancer but had actually been executed by a military tribunal. Taylor also claimed that the “deep state” opposes Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court because they know that he will support President Trump’s use of military tribunals against the likes of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

“We both know that John McCain was executed under military tribunals,” Taylor told the host. “Which is another reason why Judge Kavanaugh, they’re screaming so loud. They’re trying to disguise it that it’s abortion that they’re worried about; that’s not what they’re worried about. They want a solid 5-4 vote for military tribunals … It’s the military tribunals [they’re worried about] because they know it’s going to cost them lives and they’re going to be executed.”

Taylor went on to cite a recent clip of Ohio Gov. John Kasich misspeaking by saying that McCain had been “put to death” when he obviously meant “put to rest” as proof that McCain had been executed by a military tribunal.

“When you watched John McCain’s funeral and you saw the entire cabal right there in one spot,” Taylor said, “these people weren’t smiling. They knew John McCain was a prophetic marker in time that we have moved from judgment to justice is now being served. Period. And they know it and they know that if they don’t do something to stop this, they’re next. John McCain was the number three guy—you’ve got Barack Obama being number one, Hillary Clinton being number two, and John McCain being number three. So if they can take down the head of ISIS, John McCain, the number three guy out of all of this, they know they’re next. That’s why they’re scared to death, that’s why they’re screaming.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/mark-taylor-john-mccain-was-executed-by-a-military-tribunal/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bro ill be so mad if russia is an enemy.

i went there a few years ago - was unreal.

people were nice, putin was popular (but not like scary worship dictator popular), women were ridiculous, didn't feel unsafe at all, party scene was grouse. found the entire 'mysterious, dangerous russia' message we were taught growing up was complete bullshit.

i hope they are cool, they seemed cool.

if anyone wants an insight then "The Putin Interviews" directed by Oliver Stone is pretty good. 4 1-hour episodes just interviewing Putin with good questions. It paints Putin and russia in a pretty good light, which is probably why its impossible to stream anywhere this side of the world so have to torrent it.

bro ill be so mad if russia is an enemy.

i went there a few years ago - was unreal.

people were nice, putin was popular (but not like scary worship dictator popular), women were ridiculous, didn't feel unsafe at all, party scene was grouse. found the entire 'mysterious, dangerous russia' message we were taught growing up was complete bullshit.

i hope they are cool, they seemed cool.

if anyone wants an insight then "The Putin Interviews" directed by Oliver Stone is pretty good. 4 1-hour episodes just interviewing Putin with good questions. It paints Putin and russia in a pretty good light, which is probably why its impossible to stream anywhere this side of the world so have to torrent it.

I have a strange fascination with Russia too. On the one hand I like them and feel the Russian people have suffered so much but then when I hear about them poisoning people in weird ways it really freaks me out!

I love Russian names though; Anastasia, Natasha, Katerina, Nikolai, Mikhail, Alexei... really beautiful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back