• Collingwood

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • The real victory is the friends you make along the way

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The amount of incorrect disposal I’ve seen from the pies in tackles is outrageous. This has stopped being called across most games but makes it hard to swallow when a few quick HTB calls made against shuey, he may as well just drop it...
Same both ways buddy don’t be blind. It’s a blight on the game those non calls.

Venables awful. Le Cras poor. Shuey disappointing. Lycett better in the ruck that quarter. Should a played Bubba need more run and contested grit.

So many holding the ball frees against Collingwood not being paid.

Feeling like we're done, fired our best shot and with this style, we cant compete with these teams in September.

I feel shitouse and flat as fuc right now.
Tough to compete with teams that don't travel, get rimmed by the umps, throw the ball and get the softest draws.

Now we are in the relative calm of half time, can someone please explain those who defend and, in some cases, even talk up Sheed?

In any sort of space he makes Priddis look like Kelly... hands of stone, turning circle of the queen Mary, terrible execution under any pressure and sooooo slow of thought and feet

I want him to step up but he's killed us 3-5 times in one half.

Is it in him at all?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can excuse Kennedy but Lycett is still really struggling, what going on there?. Vardy by far our best big man. Other than that Venables, Shuey, Masten, Sheed, Jetta not giving anywhere near enough.

Part of the issue with Kennedy though is that we are playing 3 talls, so when the ball hits the ground we have Lycett or Vardy roving the ball....

We need to piss Lycett off to the bench when he isn't rucking.

Also when he is rucking we are getting slaughtered.

So basically he is worst on.

Drop him. Been piss poor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we are in the relative calm of half time, can someone please explain those who defend and, in some cases, even talk up Sheed?

In any sort of space he makes Priddis look like Kelly... hands of stone, turning circle of the queen Mary, terrible execution under any pressure and sooooo slow of thought and feet

I want him to step up but he's killed us 3-5 times in one half.

Is it in him at all?

Sponsor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day QF: West Coast Eagles vs Collingwood Magpies

Back