QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone's predictions for the year?
Who'll take it out?
Which team will improve the most?
And what team will slide?

Who'll take it out?
I don't think this competition will be even at all , 2 or 3 teams to break away early
Pine rivers , Nambour , vic point to stand out
Rest to be a bit off my early predictions

I don't think this competition will be even at all , 2 or 3 teams to break away early
Pine rivers , Nambour , vic point to stand out
Rest to be a bit off my early predictions

Why nambour if they dont have roos top up players will they be any good?

Is there any news out of pine rivers and viccy point to back this theory?
My sources tell me that viccy point were lucky that ipswich didnt kick straight last week and still 5-6players out, ipswich concentrated on their 16-18 year olds throught out preseason. Moorooka will be runaways this season

My sources tell me that viccy point were lucky that ipswich didnt kick straight last week and still 5-6players out, ipswich concentrated on their 16-18 year olds throught out preseason. Moorooka will be runaways this season

Can confirm this , watched whole game and general play you would think Ipswich gave them a hiding . Viccy point played close to full strength squad and coach gave them multiple sprays..definitely wasn't happy considering they expected an easy win

Can't agree with the moorooka comment though , definitely think they'll climb the ladder but by no means leaders let alone runaways . might push for 4th-5th

Who'll take it out?

Seniors

Vic Point
Pine
Nambour
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Moorooka
Ipswich
Carrara

Ressies

Redcliffe
Vic point
Carrara
Nambour
Moorooka
Pine
Wynnum
Ipswich

comments welcome

Seniors

Vic Point
Pine
Nambour
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Moorooka
Ipswich
Carrara

Ressies

Redcliffe
Vic point
Carrara
Nambour
Moorooka
Pine
Wynnum
Ipswich

comments welcome
Hahaha its obvious that theres a lot you dont know Redcliffe to finish 5th? ipswich to finish 2nd last?moorooka to finish 3 last ? Did you see viccy point play last week? 3 or 4 injuries they are gone no depth there and wynnum should be at least top 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seniors

Wynnum
Pine rivers
Viccy point
Moorooka
Ipswich
Nambour
Carrara
Redcliffe

Ressies

Pine rivers
Redcliffe
Viccy point
Wynnum
Ipswich
Nambour
Moorooka
Carrara

Seniors

Vic Point
Pine
Nambour
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Moorooka
Ipswich
Carrara

Ressies

Redcliffe
Vic point
Carrara
Nambour
Moorooka
Pine
Wynnum
Ipswich

comments welcome

Redcliffe player setting high expectations as always, too bad you guys have no chance at seniors flag with no depth at all. And bubbles going to burst this year on ressies , plenty of better teams I'd have my money on

Hahaha its obvious that theres a lot you dont know Redcliffe to finish 5th? ipswich to finish 2nd last?moorooka to finish 3 last ? Did you see viccy point play last week? 3 or 4 injuries they are gone no depth there and wynnum should be at least top 2
Settle down lucky dicky no need to take it so seriously. If you know so much how about you put your predictions down and i will remind you of them at the end of the year. I will give you a hint dont go setting your predictiond on a couple of prectise matches you watched. I dont think any team has played there best 22 in a game

Redcliffe player setting high expectations as always, too bad you guys have no chance at seniors flag with no depth at all. And bubbles going to burst this year on ressies , plenty of better teams I'd have my money on
Redcliffe player? 5th is not a high expectation someone will sneak into 5th with something like 5 wins and a percentage of like 60%. Last 3 is a lottery. As for redcliffe im ressies its hardly a high expectation then finishing 1st

Predictions and reasons

1. Viccy Point – Redland NEAFL link, will have the best 22

2. Pine Rivers – Taking out the preseason comp vs some of the div 2 teams is impressive, recruited well

3. Carrara – Few people have mentioned their pick up’s, did beat Moorooka, Byron & Coomera in preseason games

4. Ipswich – Match payments of $50 seemed to have worked wonders, good move

5. Moorooka – Will get better as the season gets on, could be a big improver

6. Wynnum – Will be competitive as usual, could surprise

7. Nambour – Even Maroochy fringe players won’t be getting these boys a finals run

8. Redcliffe, struggled with numbers…but will knock off some good teams in an even comp

Predictions and reasons

1. Viccy Point – Redland NEAFL link, will have the best 22

2. Pine Rivers – Taking out the preseason comp vs some of the div 2 teams is impressive, recruited well

3. Carrara – Few people have mentioned their pick up’s, did beat Moorooka, Byron & Coomera in preseason games

4. Ipswich – Match payments of $50 seemed to have worked wonders, good move

5. Moorooka – Will get better as the season gets on, could be a big improver

6. Wynnum – Will be competitive as usual, could surprise

7. Nambour – Even Maroochy fringe players won’t be getting these boys a finals run

8. Redcliffe, struggled with numbers…but will knock off some good teams in an even comp

You have some wrong info, Carrara lost to Byron and they only played Coomera's 2s which i heard were terrible

You have some wrong info, Carrara lost to Byron and they only played Coomera's 2s which i heard were terrible

Carrara played Coomera's div 1 side for the first half and they're 2s for the second half and were comfortably in front for the entire game, pine rivers and viccy point the teams to beat this year

you are dreaming. winkipops men to not drop a game

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back