QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the weekends games.
Wynumm again ultra impressive against Gympie.
Kedron and Ipswich seemed like a ripper.
Moreton Bay brushed aside Redcliffe.
Well done to Jindalee, as expected towelled up Pine Rivers.
Marooka looked to have cost themselves the win by being inaccurate compared to Hinterland.
Seems like a tight race for 5th spot.

Marooka looked to have cost themselves the win by being inaccurate compared to Hinterland.

Whoever does get that 5th spot, i think they are only playing for an extra week of football. Top 4 clubs a cut above the rest. Still an extra week of footy is an extra week of football

Wynnum in my opinion would be favourites for the flag in both grades. 5th spot is still a wide open race between Moorooka, Redcliffe, Hinterland and Gympie. Will wait for this weekends result Jindalee vs Gympie to see whether Jindalee can be added to that conversation. Interesting couple of weeks to come! Hopefully stays a tight race all year.

Whoever does get that 5th spot, i think they are only playing for an extra week of football. Top 4 clubs a cut above the rest. Still an extra week of footy is an extra week of football
Maybe true however I've seen plenty of front runners collapse and disappear in finals.
Wynnum in my opinion would be favourites for the flag in both grades. 5th spot is still a wide open race between Moorooka, Redcliffe, Hinterland and Gympie. Will wait for this weekends result Jindalee vs Gympie to see whether Jindalee can be added to that conversation. Interesting couple of weeks to come! Hopefully stays a tight race all year.
Not from what I've seen.
Firsts will be between any of the top four.
Kedron smacked them in the twos a couple of weeks ago.

WOW some interesting results today... great to see some upsets.
To be really honest I'm not sure they are upsets.
Kedron just falling over the line the last two games.
Wynumm not travelling as well as the talk about them.
I think the top four is still set but it seems consistency is having a break ATM for some.

Yeah was happy to see Moreton bay get up against Ipswich after coming from behind to win. Ipswich coach wouldn’t be happy as that’s two tight losses against top 4 opposition now. Hinterland bearing wynumm means they seem to be getting some form after beating moorooka and only losing to kedron by a goal. But Redcliffe beat kedron? So I guesss it depends how full strength teams are. Still impressive wins.

Yeah was happy to see Moreton bay get up against Ipswich after coming from behind to win. Ipswich coach wouldn’t be happy as that’s two tight losses against top 4 opposition now. Hinterland bearing wynumm means they seem to be getting some form after beating moorooka and only losing to kedron by a goal. But Redcliffe beat kedron? So I guesss it depends how full strength teams are. Still impressive wins.

Hinterland have had some recent transfers from Caloundra and Maroochydore? I think it was. Handy senior players to add to their stocks. Redcliffe over Kedron is puzzling. Where’s Nickalls? Haven’t seen him in the list for a couple of weeks.

Hinterland have had some recent transfers from Caloundra and Maroochydore? I think it was. Handy senior players to add to their stocks. Redcliffe over Kedron is puzzling. Where’s Nickalls? Haven’t seen him in the list for a couple of weeks.
Hinterland have no new signings, have had an attitude reajustment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is morooka with travelling? Gympie May be able to beat them at home

Wynumm should bounce back against Redcliffe but you never know

MB vs kedron will be a good affair. Look forward to getting down and watching this one

How is morooka with travelling? Gympie May be able to beat them at home

Wynumm should bounce back against Redcliffe but you never know

MB vs kedron will be a good affair. Look forward to getting down and watching this one
Moorooka have been thereabout all year.
Still think they can get fifth spot.
Redcliffe can beat wynumm but will need to be on song for four quarters.
Should have put kedron to the sword last week but let them back in the second half.
Kedron will need to lift as last three weeks have been very inconsistent.
All makes for an interesting back half to the season.
Jindalee could upset this week.
Home game on Friday nite could see a few under 18s line up.
Just a guess on that on but if they do it will give you a look at next year's lineup.
Tipping ATM harder to pick than a broken nose.

What’s the ruling on blokes dropping back from div 1 or 2 sides with both having the bye this wend? Will that upset the applecart at all?
Good question, it seemed open slather in Div 2 last week with blokes dropping back from QAFL ressies so my guess is yes it will happen.

I know there is something in the by laws about dropping back on bye weekends. Not sure if it gets enforced. Point iii here

Attachments

• 20ADA0CA-E29A-4417-B67A-F89064D57E02.png
    20ADA0CA-E29A-4417-B67A-F89064D57E02.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 161

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back