QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

One of them looks like he ate the other one.
Hasn’t seem to affect he’s football, he played a handy game against us Round 1. Easy to see why he was a really good junior and why he played some good football in the O&M League before heading up North. I can sense a little bit of friction towards this kid and Yeronga, you seem to enjoy having a dig personally towards how the kid looks 🤔 maybe he’s enjoying the laid back environment he’s in after applying himself for so many years as a junior. I feel people like yourself need to really think about your comments with all the mental health issues we have in the football community and life in general.

Last edited:
Tips for round 3:

Wynnum by 18 points vs Alex (match of the round for mine).
Jindalee by 60 v Gympie
Kedron by 24 points v Park Ridge
Hinterland by 18 points v Kenmore
Yeronga by 10 points v Pine Rivers
Redcliffe by 20 points v Sandgate
Ipswich by 30 points v Moorooka

Looks like a very competitive round and I am sure it will tell us plenty more about the season! Good luck to all teams.

Tips for round 3:

Jindalee by 60 v Gympie

Looks like a very competitive round and I am sure it will tell us plenty more about the season! Good luck to all teams.

Ripping round. Genuine 50/50s everywhere

Tips for round 3:

Jindalee by 60 v Gympie

Tips for round 3:

Jindalee by 60 v Gympie

Kedron over Park Ridge is a big call 7th Ranger. Might be showing your biased side champ!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Div 2 COMMUNITY footy mindset.
1 club sends their excess players to Another club on permit to ensure they remain in the comp and competitive.
Another club in the same comp bring permit players down from the QAFL on $$ to ensure a win.
Each to their own I guess

Div 2 COMMUNITY footy mindset.
1 club sends their excess players to Another club on permit to ensure they remain in the comp and competitive.
Another club in the same comp bring permit players down from the QAFL on $$ to ensure a win.
Each to their own I guess

Don't tar us all with the same brush Box.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back