QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

With Jimboomba, Pine rivers & Pac pines all looking to get back into saturday footy in 2024 who wants to take a punt and what teams will come into this comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are all the players coming from. You would think each side needs at least a list of 55-60 to be sustainable. Most Friday Night Teams run a squad of 30 say. So now we finding an extra 100 players on Northside?
We(swans) played 45 players this year. Got some lads coming back that weren’t keen on playing Fridays so hopefully we have enough. We probably had more players then some Div 2 clubs. We’re very keen to get out of Friday night footy. It’s shithouse imo

it would be shithouse for your senior team I reckon.

Marcelling going to Div 2 absolutely stinks, surely that doesn't get past HQ - would be a rort.

Will have to wait and see. I got no issue with marcellin go up either. But they would have to cut of ties with the grange which they can’t.
Mate the only way they can do it is to say if you're registered with grange you cannot play in the other.
If not it's a piss take.
Having said that on a purely selfish point it's another close club to me.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

From what I’ve seen all 3 clubs would need an influx of talent to be competitive in Div 2 but good on them for having a go!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back