QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, funny you mention it binga101, the old lady sent me to Costco on Saturday morning so I dropped into Rob Akers on the way home.

Redcliffe didn’t really have much trouble handling the swans. Pine rivers looked like they might have had a few players out though?
A little unsure if swans had any out. Redcliffe super consistent the last 3-4 years deserve some respect in the seniors.

You would have only caught the first half of reserves before heading off to zillmere? Only 2 kick outs for you for the day? Were you able to connect boot to ball or just the typical mungral punt

Right people...Think its about time to pick a flag winner for the year..
Who plays off in the GF?
Who misses out in the prelim?
Sandgate in the box seat for obvious reasons. Although a loss to kedron only a few weeks ago may suggest differently. Then were pushed by park ridge (smokey) last week and kenmore the week before. Top end players like fabian, marolla, overington, westerberg, daye + lovett, they really should go the whole way

Alex a chance to go back to back after convincing wins of late. FF murray in form and i notice key fwd jordan bain (ex neafl) played last week for the first time since round 5

Redcliffe have looked good all year outside 2 losses to sandgate. They have done it easy against all other teams. Is jacob allison injured currently?

Outside of the top 3, i think park ridge and yeronga at their best can both shake up the finals series

Despite currently being in 8th, last year’s grand finalists Kenmore are still a conceivable chance at 6th place if other results go their way.
They have been pretty close to the top sides in matches this year except for a 10 goal loss to Redcliffe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kids were down at Iona College this morning so I thought I’d drop in at Wynnum and see Vikings v Lions.

Great hospitality from the Wynnum crew and the crowd on the balcony were in good spirits, like the old days. Good to see the supporters up and about.

Kedron were imposing and might cause some damage in finals, Elmslie was great. The race between Elmslie and Murray coming down to the last week. Does Bain’s presence ultimately cost Murray at AH?

The kids were down at Iona College this morning so I thought I’d drop in at Wynnum and see Vikings v Lions.

Great hospitality from the Wynnum crew and the crowd on the balcony were in good spirits, like the old days. Good to see the supporters up and about.

Kedron were imposing and might cause some damage in finals, Elmslie was great. The race between Elmslie and Murray coming down to the last week. Does Bain’s presence ultimately cost Murray at AH?
I’m surprised you’re still welcome at Wynnum these days mate.

Elmslie only kicked four. Murray has it in the bag. You are full of it sometimes MPots.

Some massive margins in this weeks results but with one game to go. I believe it's set up for Kenmore to grab the last spot in the finals.
Lots of speculation about Gympie but they won't finish last and haven't had a forfeit yet.
Pine have fallen off a cliff but solid effort in first year.
Wynnum still struggling to get back to beaing competitive.
Zillmere a rough start to Saturday footy but only first year and I'm sure will build over the next couple of seasons.
Yeronga and Jindalee off the pace but probably 5 good players and it would change quickly.
Kedron look like coming home with a wet sail.
Sandgate Alex Redcliffe not a lot between them but Sandgate have the edge I believe.
Park ridge like Kedron could suprise come finals.
Should be a great finals series and as always you will have to be up and about to get the cup this year.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your mates over at Kedron I reckon are well placed to cause a few headaches in finals. Look to be in pretty good form.

Elmslie is an obvious superstar and young Van Gorp is star quality too, unsure of any other superstars they have though. Compared to likes of Redcliffe Sandgate Alex who each have 5 or so guys that are a clear cut above Div 2

With the regular season done and dusted. Any last minute stand outs headed into finals?
Think it’s been a three horse race from a fair way out. Sandgate probably still bit ahead slightly of Alex and Redcliffe but could go to any of those teams on the day.

Think both Pirates and Kedron are building and will get their chances in coming years if competition stays same and they keep on the upwards trajectory.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back