QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it’s been a three horse race from a fair way out. Sandgate probably still bit ahead slightly of Alex and Redcliffe but could go to any of those teams on the day.

Think both Pirates and Kedron are building and will get their chances in coming years if competition stays same and they keep on the upwards trajectory.

Would beg to differ SM, from what I saw I think Alex could almost be the favourite especially since getting Bain in. Redcliffe got J Allison back and saw they picked up another (Maison Staas from Mt Gravatt). I see Alex the slight favourite. Sandgate havent seemed all that dominant second half of the year - but I could be wrong

No rule against not having a ruck at all. Just means nobody can contest the ball-up

Is a rule against contesting a ball-up without nominating. but you'd hope the umps gave the team plenty of opportunity to nominate before blowing it up

I thought if no one nominates than the opposition get to contest the ruck by themselves. Not up to umpire to force someone to compete in throw in?

Happens every week in AFL.
They ask for nominations. If no one nominates, no one can go up. Sounds like someone went up after no one nominated, so free kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how half the experts in here don’t know the freakin rules
The comment was no ruck free kick given.
That's not a rule but infringing the contest with no nominated ruck is.
After what I saw the other week anything is possible.
But more information on the first comment and its mute.
But what would big footy be without this stuff.
Just a page of facts and no-one really wants that.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

They ask for nominations. If no one nominates, no one can go up. Sounds like someone went up after no one nominated, so free kick.
If you read Gone Akers comments he said “I think” someone came in and punched ball.

I heard from our end no one nominated he paid a feee kick. Hence the confusion.

Once again Freddy Furwit tries to bag me or Pirates. One day when I find out who you are I hope you start looking over your shoulder.

If you read Gone Akers comments he said “I think” someone came in and punched ball.

I heard from our end no one nominated he paid a feee kick. Hence the confusion.

Once again Freddy Furwit tries to bag me or Pirates. One day when I find out who you are I hope you start looking over your shoulder.
All done and dusted now mate regardless. Great to see the Pirates playing finals though, Parksey has done well!

All done and dusted now mate regardless. Great to see the Pirates playing finals though, Parksey has done well!
Yes mate Parksey and his coaching team done a terrific job. Been good to get some old boys back to Saturday Footy as well along with some handy recruits.

Bit happening off field as well and might have some good opportunities to grow as a club in 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back