QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate Parksey and his coaching team done a terrific job. Been good to get some old boys back to Saturday Footy as well along with some handy recruits.

Bit happening off field as well and might have some good opportunities to grow as a club in 2025.
Any chance of smoking the peace pipe with the new team and moving over to the new digs at all ?

Any chance of smoking the peace pipe with the new team and moving over to the new digs at all ?
I think headquarters worked out they might have made a mistake. But got few opportunities on the table so hopefully new committee do what’s best for club moving forward. They have done a good job this year so now it’s their time to make some big decisions which will stabilise club and help it grow.

Can’t say much more than that as few important meetings coming up.

I think headquarters worked out they might have made a mistake. But got few opportunities on the table so hopefully new committee do what’s best for club moving forward. They have done a good job this year so now it’s their time to make some big decisions which will stabilise club and help it grow.

Can’t say much more than that as few important meetings coming up.
Well with only 5 junior teams at a multi million dollar facility one would hope the penny dropped.
The giants have done a massive amount of smoke and mirrors on their page but I don't think it's fooling anyone.
Would not only be good for pirates but footy in that area in general.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well with only 5 junior teams at a multi million dollar facility one would hope the penny dropped.
The giants have done a massive amount of smoke and mirrors on their page but I don't think it's fooling anyone.
Would not only be good for pirates but footy in that area in general.

Yes you right mate they did talk a big game. And 2 of those junior sides was from the senior committee running Auskick at the primary school the year before the shit hit the fan.

But hopefully common sense prevails there but not the only option so be interesting how it pans out.

Yes you right mate they did talk a big game. And 2 of those junior sides was from the senior committee running Auskick at the primary school the year before the shit hit the fan.

But hopefully common sense prevails there but not the only option so be interesting how it pans out.
Great to see you guys are pushing for that women’s team next year. Would have quite the area to pick from aside from Jimboomba. How’s that all going?

Great to see you guys are pushing for that women’s team next year. Would have quite the area to pick from aside from Jimboomba. How’s that all going?
We used to have girls teams every year and lot of those girls keen to come back for a kick with their old school mates etc plus lot of players have partners that also want to play. I think they already have over 30 players registered interest to play and about 15 already training one night a week

We used to have girls teams every year and lot of those girls keen to come back for a kick with their old school mates etc plus lot of players have partners that also want to play. I think they already have over 30 players registered interest to play and about 15 already training one night a week
It will transform your footy club SM - saw it first hand at maroochydore. Extra bodies for Thurs night meals, social events etc and the atmosphere generated by a bunch of players who are playing for all the reasons us blokes played for at age 12...

Watched both games at Kedron yesterday.
Well done on both wins but from what I saw they will need to find another couple of levels in both grades to progress next week.
Park ridge were very brave considering the circumstances.
Redcliffe looks like they did it a canter.

Watched both games at Kedron yesterday.
Well done on both wins but from what I saw they will need to find another couple of levels in both grades to progress next week.
Park ridge were very brave considering the circumstances.
Redcliffe looks like they did it a canter.

Yes mate few blokes played with heavy hearts yesterday after the tragedy during the week. Been good building year for club but had a lot of heartache that no club wants losing good people along the way.

Hopefully we get a good go at it next year. Good luck to all the remaining clubs in both grades.

Big one this weekend with both Sandgate teams playing at home. Would be tough for Alex and Redcliffe in that environment you’d think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big one this weekend with both Sandgate teams playing at home. Would be tough for Alex and Redcliffe in that environment you’d think?
Redcliffe defeated Sandgate at Sandgate last year in the seniors...Sandgate lost two finals, Redcliffe won two.
Reserves obviously a different game with Sandgate having a quality side who will be hard to beat.

It's finals footy and as you know got to be on to win it.
What I am certain of is that it will be a big crowd and will be a fantastic atmosphere to play in front of.
Sandgate has the best supporter base I've seen in a long time.
I was at kedron last week and then went to Sandgate for the women's final.
The hill was full and the crowd was much bigger louder and more passionate at Sandgate.
So if your going get in early for a good spot

Ripping games in both grades out at Sandgate yesterday! Definitely a step up from the regular season and befitting the top 2 sides in both grades. No doubt will be the same out at Alex on Saturday. The top 3 in both grades are a fair way ahead of the rest.
Both games were red hot and a few battered and bruised boys today I'm sure.
Hope the lad from Alex is ok.
Redcliffe did it in a canter and from all reports got through unharmed.
Will be a cracker day at Alex this week.
Just think the coaches box needs to pull it back a bit.

Both sides seem well matched to me. It’s an interesting one though with the lead up. Alex Hills have a high class match v Sandgate, and just pipped. Redcliffe have a big win. If neither got any significant injuries which game prepares you better?

Both sides seem well matched to me. It’s an interesting one though with the lead up. Alex Hills have a high class match v Sandgate, and just pipped. Redcliffe have a big win. If neither got any significant injuries which game prepares you better?
Well you can definitely count one out for Alex.
They lost one in the first quarter.
But from a coaches view I'd rather be in the Redcliffe position.
A good win spirits are high and not really beaten up the week before.

Redcliffe have also gotten a lot better as the year has gone on, Garacioa hardly played until later in the year (probably their best mid), Lowney didnt play till round 5 or 6, J Allison missed a big chunk of the year, Fowler missed a big chunk/played twos for a bit, I just feel like theyre peaking at the right time

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back