QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrara definitely a big danger team. Nice pickups (like the big ruckman from Burleigh) and Lopez, Grainger, Templar, Nossiter all very much div 2 standard or higher.

Saw Kenmore have taken in a big influx of yeronga guys too?

I think the biggest story to come out of the weekend is the emergence of one Joey Lopez, the best full back in SE Qld, now vying for the title of best FF in Div 2. What a ****ing Star :fire: and could the bloke be anymore humble.

#mancrush
#snags

I think the biggest story to come out of the weekend is the emergence of one Joey Lopez, the best full back in SE Qld, now vying for the title of best FF in Div 2. What a ******* Star :fire: and could the bloke be anymore humble.

#mancrush
#snags
What about Templer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else have to pay every time you youse strapping tape. or is it just us down at Coomera. ?

Tape at every club I’ve been involved with has been covered in rego costs. If you are paying per ankle or shoulder on top of rego, uniform etc, costly season agead. As well as having to pull your pants down for the coach at half time..

Carrara definitely a big danger team. Nice pickups (like the big ruckman from Burleigh) and Lopez, Grainger, Templar, Nossiter all very much div 2 standard or higher.

Saw Kenmore have taken in a big influx of yeronga guys too?

Coomera have a lost all their quality from last years team - Moloney and the southport juniors who made them decent, all went to surfers with the coach. They will get a real test from prelim finalist at the gatta this weekend.

Does anyone else have to pay every time you youse strapping tape. or is it just us down at Coomera. ?
I think you will find this is a load of crap champion. You might want to get a few facts correct before you start posting.
You sound like a little bit of a sook, did you go home crying about how the players had to drop there strides.. question do you shower with your shorts on? I bet you sleep with the lights on champ.

Cararra won't just make up numbers this year, and still have some quality to come back in.
Coomera had a terrible day at the office, but they have some quality in Maloney, Triffett and some new guys I haven't seen yet to come back.
Cararra had 2 guys from vic who absolute smashed it. Very handy inclusions, and would not look out of place playing QAFL or NEAFL. Well done carrara and parker on the off season recruiting.

thought that was the case. just shows how unprofesional coomera is. no doubt will to get relagated to div 4this year. coach is the worst ive ever seen.. should go back to coaching girls

At least he fronted up to everyone. Not hiding behind a keyboard slagging off. Nuthin wrong with coaching girls either - probs have more courage than that type of sniping

its pathetic the club are asking players to bring down ice cream contianers so you can recycle for 10 cents..

excuses . excuses losin to the only team with a worse club house then coomera. will be interestin to see how many blokes will hang arounf to play div4 nex year at the 'magpie army'..
Mate you have no idea do you? Ever heard of an ice bath, 10c for an ice cream container? Not sure who does this.
As for recycling bottles, what's wrong with that? Clubs in south Australia have been doing it for years.
This is a footy forum you muppet, give us some footy talk...

Back to footy,
A lot of close games over the weekend,
Will be interesting to see how Alex Hills go against Beenleigh, still think Beenleigh will be a cut above the rest of the comp, the rest other than coomera look very tight. Might be a very close season between 2nd to 2nd last

Wouldn't surprise me if the thecakewalk66 and back_2_back were the same person. 2 new profiles in the past 3 days making up sh*t.

Agree, probably doesn’t play at the club and just hates them otherwise you think he would say something to the club first. Not condoning the coaches actions but definitely nothing to get offended over haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree, probably doesn’t play at the club and just hates them otherwise you think he would say something to the club first. Not condoning the coaches actions but definitely nothing to get offended over haha.

Well, makes me believe the whole pants scenario was also just made up, considering it was just those 2 profiles bringing it up on the thread. You would think the QAFL would make an investigation into it if it were true.
I agree with you, just some random with an vendetta against Coomera

Back to footy,
A lot of close games over the weekend,
Will be interesting to see how Alex Hills go against Beenleigh, still think Beenleigh will be a cut above the rest of the comp, the rest other than coomera look very tight. Might be a very close season between 2nd to 2nd last

Yes could be right the buffs have been around looking for Players ...I noticed a few Beenleigh guys watching the Kenmore Victoria point Game
that was one great game to watch both those teams would be 8 goals better than last year ...
So I think the comp will be very close ....Cooly is my Dark Horse

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back