QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bond are definitely hitting some form. Kenmore and Beenleigh still travelling nicely but might need to kick a bit straighter.

Still thing this is a fantastic comp.

Well done I heard Vic Point and Alex Hills both played well with plenty of positives.

Robina had Manning & Davies out which didn’t help but I doubt they would’ve been the 25goal difference.

Bond will be dangerous come September if they can get their near best team on the park.

I heard Robina and Carrara had a few players from Broadbeach play fro them yesterday who didn’t get a game in their reserves, both teams may get a few handy players sign before the June 30 cut off.

Robina had Manning & Davies out which didn’t help but I doubt they would’ve been the 25goal difference.

Bond will be dangerous come September if they can get their near best team on the park.

I heard Robina and Carrara had a few players from Broadbeach play fro them yesterday who didn’t get a game in their reserves, both teams may get a few handy players sign before the June 30 cut off.
Robins had a few players from broady who were very handy for them in the 2s and I hear Along the vine robina had 8 players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone's predictions for this week ?

All great games this weekend, none have a standout/clear winner
I mean Cooly have had the bye plus a thrashing against Bond and they didnt really beat Coomera by a whole lot the week before that, Robina also got thrashed by Bond but not as much and they only beat alex hills by 30 the week before as well. Both clubs funny enough to be on the same trendline. Will be a close game.
Also Coomera v Alex Hills game may determine who will get wooden spoon this year. If Coomera get the W, i cant see Alex Hills getting 2 wins for the rest of the season. If Alex Hills win, they have the % advantage, which i don't think coomera can compete with.
Carrara and Viccy Point sitting around the same %, only one win difference, will be a close one as well
Again Kenmore v Beenleigh around the same %, potentially a grand final preview

My Predictions
Victoria Point to beat Carrara
Coolangatta to beat Robina
Coomera to beat Alex Hills
Beenleigh to beat Kenmore

All great games this weekend, none have a standout/clear winner
I mean Cooly have had the bye plus a thrashing against Bond and they didnt really beat Coomera by a whole lot the week before that, Robina also got thrashed by Bond but not as much and they only beat alex hills by 30 the week before as well. Both clubs funny enough to be on the same trendline. Will be a close game.
Also Coomera v Alex Hills game may determine who will get wooden spoon this year. If Coomera get the W, i cant see Alex Hills getting 2 wins for the rest of the season. If Alex Hills win, they have the % advantage, which i don't think coomera can compete with.
Carrara and Viccy Point sitting around the same %, only one win difference, will be a close one as well
Again Kenmore v Beenleigh around the same %, potentially a grand final preview

My Predictions
Victoria Point to beat Carrara
Coolangatta to beat Robina
Coomera to beat Alex Hills
Beenleigh to beat Kenmore

Both Carrara and Alex would be happy with their wins, Cooly back on track and Beenleigh taking top spot from Kenmore. One game until the break and the top 5 are starting to break away.

Both Carrara and Alex would be happy with their wins, Cooly back on track and Beenleigh taking top spot from Kenmore. One game until the break and the top 5 are starting to break away.

Think Top 4 locked in, but 5th spot still up for grabs. More than likely be Carrara or Robina. Think Viccy Point will struggle for that 5th spot. Out of those 3, I would tip Robina over Carrara and Viccy Point.

Beenleigh seem to do Kenmore what Kenmore did to bond in the earlier rounds... although bond did make a comeback.

All though buffs got up, Bond and Kenmore would be the two strongest lists/Teams which will be crucial at the later stages of the season.

Watching Buffs In and outs each week they aren't making many changes due to no injuries.
Whereas bond and Kenmore having plenty of changes each week both teams with injuries to quality players..
Bond results are showing proof as those players slowly come back.

Alex hills are tidy but just cant get to job done most weekends. lots of youth. Next season will be a threat.

Robina are always a physical side with a lot of old smart footy heads. - ones to watch for sure.

Comp is delicious.

Rate your
Best backman?
Best Midfielder?
Best Forward?
For the whole comp

Think Top 4 locked in, but 5th spot still up for grabs. More than likely be Carrara or Robina. Think Viccy Point will struggle for that 5th spot. Out of those 3, I would tip Robina over Carrara and Viccy Point.

Carrara actually travelling okay. Vasterink, Grainger, Lopez all quality footballers. Likewise Matt Pearce who I believe was GWS academy?

Beenleigh seem to do Kenmore what Kenmore did to bond in the earlier rounds... although bond did make a comeback.

All though buffs got up, Bond and Kenmore would be the two strongest lists/Teams which will be crucial at the later stages of the season.

Watching Buffs In and outs each week they aren't making many changes due to no injuries.
Whereas bond and Kenmore having plenty of changes each week both teams with injuries to quality players..
Bond results are showing proof as those players slowly come back.

Alex hills are tidy but just cant get to job done most weekends. lots of youth. Next season will be a threat.

Robina are always a physical side with a lot of old smart footy heads. - ones to watch for sure.

Comp is delicious.

Rate your
Best backman?
Best Midfielder?
Best Forward?
For the whole comp

Bond the form team at the moment, some handy footballers running around. beenleigh their biggest threat

dont think kenmore will be too much of a threat come the pointy end of the season. although sitting pretty at 8 & 1 right now

alex hills top players are very good. not sure there's much after that

robina very up and down but think they will claim 5th spot over carrara, just

havent watched an awful lot this year but will give it a crack and throw a few out there

Best backman? sean goode, bacon, lopez
Best Midfielder? warren, mckean, manning, davies, smart
Best Forward? brazel, corrie, franks, bisset, nolan

best ruckman? stevenson, palmer

Bond the form team at the moment, some handy footballers running around. beenleigh their biggest threat

dont think kenmore will be too much of a threat come the pointy end of the season. although sitting pretty at 8 & 1 right now

alex hills top players are very good. not sure there's much after that

robina very up and down but think they will claim 5th spot over carrara, just

havent watched an awful lot this year but will give it a crack and throw a few out there

Best backman? sean goode, bacon, lopez
Best Midfielder? warren, mckean, manning, davies, smart
Best Forward? brazel, corrie, franks, bisset, nolan

best ruckman? stevenson, palmer

Missing Rhys King (Bond), Templeton & Jack Brown (Kenmore) from the mids, could even throw an uninjured Max Triffett in there

Missing Rhys King (Bond), Templeton & Jack Brown (Kenmore) from the mids, could even throw an uninjured Max Triffett in there

havent seen much on rhys king before. mid also?
templeton is a fair call, forgot him
good footballer, but wouldn't have jack brown in top 10 mids for this div
triffett gun, didnt think he was playing this year

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back