QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they were well short, I had a quick chat with them Friday arvo and could only muster 1 player for them. We have 23 out of our Senior squad, including 11 for the season(!) - so getting 4 x 22's out there was a miracle for us. Not a single player doubled up either!

How was the game?

Jets also with quite a favourable draw the back half of the year. Only 2 more trips away from the coast! Will they get to play any at their home ground?

How was the game?

Jets also with quite a favourable draw the back half of the year. Only 2 more trips away from the coast! Will they get to play any at their home ground?
I suppose that’s the advantage of having to play Maroochydore 3 times!
I wouldn’t imagine any games there this year as council 1/2 way through new clubhouse build and full ground lighting.

Any word on potential grand final venues?

Surely a good case for the North divs to be played up the coast. Wonder if they'll try to put them at the same venue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing the Moorooka coach might be on the outter with many of the young Yeronga guys that regularly fill in after missing selection for the devils not enjoying his "old school" methods... Watch this space, if the 15 Yeronga kids don't fill in each week the chooks might have to forfeit a few games on the run home.

Hearing the Moorooka coach might be on the outter with many of the young Yeronga guys that regularly fill in after missing selection for the devils not enjoying his "old school" methods... Watch this space, if the 15 Yeronga kids don't fill in each week the chooks might have to forfeit a few games on the run home.
Sometimes you have to work out what the environment is and communicate accordingly! If 15 blokes are ensuring you get a side on the paddock then they possibly don't want to be schooled in habits from a bygone era if this is what is happening - esp in the lower divisions!

Did he hurt you in some way?

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back