Media QhampionData S38 Team of The Week - Round 4 - Rnd 5 tmrw

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like it is though, too many demons :D
Now if I'd made it into a back pocket this week I might have to agree with you

But I didn't so I trust the algorithm

Hey let me have my anti Demons moment, its been a while.
Blue Bloods Reaction GIF by ION

QhampionData TeamOfTheWeekHeader.png

Round 3

TOTW3.png
Headless , Wise Guy Sam , JoshWoodenSpoon , Jabba73 , CakeEater , serial_thrilla , thewizardmelon , tony , Cubs2Lions , Wosh , Dingster , por_please_ya , Irish BlueBagger , Matera92 , BRAB , sausageroll , cats2rise , Braklet , moginie

Top 5 Performers of the Week
(In no particular order)

5. Cubs2Lions

The Wonders midfielder produced the best performance of all centre-line players this week, the only one to crack the triple digits to go with a professional 51 posts.

4. Braklet

The OOBs onballer chimed in with 89 posts over the course of the week to go with 113 DreamTeam points and 8 tackles. 3 votes in the Mobbs locked up.

3. cats2rise

The Demons ruckmen was a class above the unfortunate Roys, kicking 2 vital goals in the last to get his club over the line whilst also slaughter the Roys with hit-outs delivered straight to his midfield.

2. Matera92

A win for actual Forward Pocket players here as Matera92 chimed in with 2 goals and 75 DreamTeam points as the Bears won a thriller with a last minute goal.

1. BRAB

The newly promoted Full Forward for the OOBs increased his DreamTeam points 10 fold over his performance the week before, with 10 majors propelling his team to victory against the Swamprats in the Grand Final rematch.

Team Ladder
Mt. Buller Demons - 15
Ophidian Old Boys - 7
Baghdad Bombers - 5
Coney Island Warriors - 5
Las Vegas Bears - 5
East Side Hawks - 4
Gold City Royals - 4
Sin City Swamprats - 4
Roys FFC - 3
Fighting Furies - 2
The Bye FC - 3
West Coast Wonders - 2
Dragons FFC - 1

Despite being 3-0 the Gumbies are the only team without a player in the TOTW so far, mainly due to performing well as a team but low scoring DT performances or poor posting numbers, can they get a player selected in Round 4?

View attachment 2077679

Round 3

View attachment 2077701
Headless , Wise Guy Sam , JoshWoodenSpoon , Jabba73 , CakeEater , serial_thrilla , thewizardmelon , tony , Cubs2Lions , Wosh , Dingster , por_please_ya , Irish BlueBagger , Matera92 , BRAB , sausageroll , cats2rise , Braklet , moginie

Top 5 Performers of the Week
(In no particular order)

5. Cubs2Lions

The Wonders midfielder produced the best performance of all centre-line players this week, the only one to crack the triple digits to go with a professional 51 posts.

4. Braklet

The OOBs onballer chimed in with 89 posts over the course of the week to go with 113 DreamTeam points and 8 tackles. 3 votes in the Mobbs locked up.

3. cats2rise

The Demons ruckmen was a class above the unfortunate Roys, kicking 2 vital goals in the last to get his club over the line whilst also slaughter the Roys with hit-outs delivered straight to his midfield.

2. Matera92

A win for actual Forward Pocket players here as Matera92 chimed in with 2 goals and 75 DreamTeam points as the Bears won a thriller with a last minute goal.

1. BRAB

The newly promoted Full Forward for the OOBs increased his DreamTeam points 10 fold over his performance the week before, with 10 majors propelling his team to victory against the Swamprats in the Grand Final rematch.

Team Ladder
Mt. Buller Demons - 15
Ophidian Old Boys - 7
Baghdad Bombers - 5
Coney Island Warriors - 5
Las Vegas Bears - 5
East Side Hawks - 4
Gold City Royals - 4
Sin City Swamprats - 4
Roys FFC - 3
Fighting Furies - 2
The Bye FC - 3
West Coast Wonders - 2
Dragons FFC - 1

Despite being 3-0 the Gumbies are the only team without a player in the TOTW so far, mainly due to performing well as a team but low scoring DT performances or poor posting numbers, can they get a player selected in Round 4?

#Matera4ALLSFA

Without looking at anyone elses stats I reckon Scythe94 was pretty unlucky to not make the team this week

But it is lovely to see so many Delons up there looking pretty

QhampionData TeamOfTheWeekHeader.png

Round 4
Why yes, Round 4 just finished, why ever do you ask?

TOTW4.png
Elton Johns Wig Azarole Kilroy Jabba73 JoshWoodenSpoon Purple7x08_24 James Colorado serial_thrilla Wosh Cadsky jackster83 Footypie32 Dory_77 BFew ShaunDuggan kenneyswarriors Falconista moginie ClarkeM

Top 5 players of Round 4
(In no particular order)
5. ShaunDuggan

To manage 53 posts in the black hole that is a Furies match thread is a gargantuan effort, alongside 8 goals.

4. Falconista
The Gumbies finally make an appearance in TOTW thanks to a monster 17 hit-out 107 DT Performance from their Captain, and they doubled up too, well done.

3. Elton Johns Wig
The OOB dethroned Headless for the bench position with a huge 10 hit out performance when thrust into the ruck after starting the game on the pine.

2. BFew
The Wonders Full Forward tonned up to go with a handy 4 goals to almost get them over the line

1. Cadsky
30 touches, 43 posts, 107 dt posts - the catalyst for the Royals thrashing the Bears two weeks ago, a belated congratulations

Team Ladder
Mt. Buller Demons - 19
Ophidian Old Boys - 9
Baghdad Bombers - 7
Coney Island Warriors - 6
Gold City Royals - 6
Las Vegas Bears - 6
Sin City Swamprats - 6
East Side Hawks - 4
Fighting Furies - 4
West Coast Wonders - 4
Roys FFC - 3
Gumbies FFC - 2
The Bye FC - 3
Dragons FFC - 1

The Gumbies are on the board and a quiet week for Wise Guy Sam and The Bye FFC, having too much fun at the retirement home with the Roys I imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media QhampionData S38 Team of The Week - Round 4 - Rnd 5 tmrw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back