Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S38 Team Thread ... #ratredemption

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm apparently not. i have an Aquantenance from another team that can see this thread. Comment made to me is why is it only 4 pages. dont you guys get to know one another in there ?
Wish I had an Aquantenance. I just have a pool.
Jack Black Smile GIF

ok half an answer

What is Dream Team points
Do you know about afl fantasy? Basically for each stat you get points , a kick is worth 3, handball 1, tackle 4 etc. so your dt score is the sum of all your game stats.

I think there is a lot of In the CLIQUE information within SFA and it gather like minded people

I only came here for chatting. I have no idea what DT points are. as they seem to be created in the app which is a great tool but we have no input into i will worry not about DT points or how many goals anyone gets. or how the Ruckman wins the Best and fairest .

But go the Swampies. May the SIM be always in our favours

Do you know about afl fantasy? Basically for each stat you get points , a kick is worth 3, handball 1, tackle 4 etc. so your dt score is the sum of all your game stats.
AFL Fantasy ? i think i seen a link on AFL Website. but i only goto Website for scores and Coaches pressers .

I think there is a lot of In the CLIQUE information within SFA and it gather like minded people

I only came here for chatting. I have no idea what DT points are. as they seem to be created in the app which is a great tool but we have no input into i will worry not about DT points or how many goals anyone gets. or how the Ruckman wins the Best and fairest .

But go the Swampies. May the SIM be always in our favours
Just learn as you go and don’t be afraid to ask questions, we’re all here to help you and others to understand.

Just learn as you go and don’t be afraid to ask questions, we’re all here to help you and others to understand.
oh i keep asking questions. i am sure many are just shaking their heads.

I never afraid to ask queations as part of my Teaching days , "There are no Stupid Questions. only Stupid Answers"

AFL Fantasy ? i think i seen a link on AFL Website. but i only goto Website for scores and Coaches pressers .
Yeah so there is a whole other interesting game people play called afl fantasy (it used to be called dreamteam) . Anyway the way that is scored was adopted by the qooty sim, it’s not overly important in the grand scheme of things but it can be something you can brag about or in my case scold myself about how bad I was that game 😂

oh i keep asking questions. i am sure many are just shaking their heads.

I never afraid to ask queations as part of my Teaching days , "There are no Stupid Questions. only Stupid Answers"
only way to learn is to ask

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only way to learn is to ask
WEll some seem to learn just by doing. but many risks there.

Quickest way to learn is to be taught, and best way

So multiple ways of learning.
Visual. Audio. Manual interctions etc etc

I do have Diplomas in Learning and Development .. LOL

I not a complete nutter ....

Yeah so there is a whole other interesting game people play called afl fantasy (it used to be called dreamteam) . Anyway the way that is scored was adopted by the qooty sim, it’s not overly important in the grand scheme of things but it can be something you can brag about or in my case scold myself about how bad I was that game 😂
yes if ROLE PLAYING it is important lol but we know how little RPG is actually done.

I will need to increase the amount of ROLE PLAY POSTS and see if we can outnumber the amount of JOKE Posts. SHAKING HEAD GIFS etc lol

Nahh it will never happen ...

:)

WEll some seem to learn just by doing. but many risks there.

Quickest way to learn is to be taught, and best way

So multiple ways of learning.
Visual. Audio. Manual interctions etc etc

I do have Diplomas in Learning and Development .. LOL

I not a complete nutter ....
I’m a nutter

yes if ROLE PLAYING it is important lol but we know how little RPG is actually done.

I will need to increase the amount of ROLE PLAY POSTS and see if we can outnumber the amount of JOKE Posts. SHAKING HEAD GIFS etc lol

Nahh it will never happen ...

:)
Mobbs will appreciate the role playing , it’s a part of qooty that has been lost over the years and threads just turn into a general chat thread.

Mobbs will appreciate the role playing , it’s a part of qooty that has been lost over the years and threads just turn into a general chat thread.
most are just like FACEBOOK pages. LIKES and stuff. and then lots of MEMEs and GIFs

I will do what i do an ROLE PLAY.

OTHERS will do as they do ..

So what nights are we training this weeek TEAM

Raz tell me something about yourself. Just one. In maximum two sentences. Especially a football reference that isn't AFL (eg local/regional/casual). Edit: not too personal.

Raz tell me something about yourself. Just one. In maximum two sentences. Especially a football reference that isn't AFL (eg local/regional/casual). Edit: not too personal.
Oooo he’s getting the special treatment is he

Raz was recruited this season from the Tindoo Bridge team which plays in the Langendria FL. Tindoo Bridge have been mostly also-rans over the the years down in the south-west. They did win a couple of flags on the trot back in (SFA-equivalent) Seasons 24 & 25, but the last 3 seasons they were ousted in first semi-finals every time. It's not a big league these days, though reasonably strong. The combined Kiranissa-McKenney team tend to hold the ladder up most seasons in 5th and last place, with Tindoo Bridge being a cut above them yet unable to break higher than 4th.

The Langendria league is a renaming of the old Tindoo league, which was gutted when two of its strongest teams, the Tindoo Barracudas and the Shawmindo team each were promoted to the new Southern & Outer Football Union competition. Tindoo Bridge picked up wooden spoons in Seasons 27, 28, 31 & 34. Recently they've solidified since the league was rationalised a little. There was actually talk of the town producing a 6th team for the league but unfortunately recent slow times in the city caused the Sweet FA to embark on substantial recruiting drives nationwide, and the resultant player losses to the big smoke (eg Raz ) have caused the expansion of the Langendria league to be put on hold for the foreseeable future.

Tindoo Bridge shares the main Tindoo Oval with the Sharks team who are now the town rivals with Bridge since the Barracudas left. Down the road, the Tanoca team (a merger of Lower Tanoca and Tanoca Valley) have been playing off in grand finals without success. But it's still the games v Tindoo Bridge which draw the biggest crowds to Sharks matches.

As far the Tindoo Bridge FC details, I don't yet have the colours for this team - the only photos I found were black and white and the designs seemed to change a bit. Maybe someone who played both junior and senior football down at the Bridge can fill us in. (that's a call to action btw)

The nickname, however, I do know. And I'm sure it will come as a surprise to none, that Raz ' original team would be known as the Ramblers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S38 Team Thread ... #ratredemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back